gaurav92s birthday

shubham45

my sincere requset to all icf member that wish gaurav92 on his birthday which is on 1st december especially all sachin fans because i know how much he adores sachin......................and he is the biggest sachin fan ever................................ SO PLEASE WISH HIM GOOD LUCK........OTHERWISE ILL START POSTINGMY PJS AGAIN....................:two_thumbs_up:

my sincere requset to all icf member that wish gaurav92 on his birthday which is on 1st december especially all sachin fans because i know how much he adores sachin......................and he is the biggest sachin fan ever................................ SO PLEASE WISH HIM GOOD LUCK........OTHERWISE ILL START POSTINGMY PJS AGAIN....................:two_thumbs_up:
thanbk u very much shubs for opening this thread for me, thank u so much yaar i didnt expect such a surprise from u on jokes section, i was here to tease u off ur jokes but boy what i got was a complete surprise :hail:
congrats. how old does he turn ? mine is on the 4th of december
i am 17 now and ur bday is near too on the date of my dad's bday cool :two_thumbs_up:
Gaurav come online, someone may gift you ICF$$ Many happy returns of the day!!
thank u so much and no need for $ICF mate ur support is good enough for me thaks :nice:
he has turned 17..................sree_india congrats to u too
I am very pleased to here that his b'day is here :band::band::band::band::band::band:WISH U A HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAURAV92 AND FROM THE BAND TOOOOOOOOO
thank u yabaser for wishing me with some glorious band work
he is one of my best frnds nd i hav known him 4 a very long tym.........he is 1 of the BIGGEST Sacin Fans ive ever known Happy B'day pal i knoe ull get some ICF$$ as gifts 2morro bst of luck 4 dem
hey apramey thank u very much yaar, surprised to see u on ICF after so long time thank u yaar
:adore: dis 1 is 4 u gaurav
same here :hail:
Why I smell too many aliases in ICF?? And why is this thread in the jokes section? It's an insult to Gaurav.:protest:
nothing yaar, no insult, friends hain na sab chalta hai, wishes is important not on which forum they are posting and thank u very much
Gaurav's whole class is here
ya actually they ve all joined ICF after i told them abt this magnificent site