Jeet Lo Dil?...

There will be one day when india will beg for fast bowler from pak, and we are so ready to do some favour on our not so loved neighbours. its your dream to have a bowler who consistnly bowls at 90mph Akhtar-the need for speed is out of team- he is first in the list for donation and then we have some young tlent, can you remember under 19 world cup, anwar ali comes into mind, talha? no.......... then.. dont worry i will seach for a fast bowler in my village, surely he will be your best paceman, along side zaheer khan:--D
Reminds of the Miandad Comment on Irfan Pathan. Boy that was sweet.
There will be one day when india will beg for fast bowler from pak, and we are so ready to do some favour on our not so loved neighbours. its your dream to have a bowler who consistnly bowls at 90mph Akhtar-the need for speed is out of team- he is first in the list for donation and then we have some young tlent, can you remember under 19 world cup, anwar ali comes into mind, talha? no.......... then.. dont worry i will seach for a fast bowler in my village, surely he will be your best paceman, along side zaheer khan:--D
pakpwn2.jpg
thats what i mean we have too many good bowlers' date=' its hard to choose from, should we choose from talent? then selectors think, domestic performance, and then in pakistan,there is politics at its best. [/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: Excuses are a Paki's best friend.
and btw, rao iftikhar anjum has betteer record than your ishant sharma for the formt he has played, which is odi, and even he will replace him in your team.
Agarkar is better than Akram. http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=177595
our worst pace bowler in current 11 is Gul. ye tindia will just have him for bowlin them awesome yorkers. aamer balls at 90mph, formula= consider he is a 17 year old school boy
That kind of talk doesn't square with Shane Bond's semen coursing through the veins of your top six. When is the EDD?
Slightly better/less blatant attempt to troll, but I'm still not taking the bait. That said, when I eventually send you those SRT knocks I promised, I may have to replace some with a couple of renamed Jaffer innings in WI or South Africa in response.
errm what :woot: cc me on that one :--D
We'd rather have Joginder Sharma as an opening bowler:giggle:

lol forget about opening! We have had one of the finest openers in world cricket. We don't need your FTB, perhaps it should have been the other way around. Atleast we did have good openers in the history while you guys never had a genuine pace bowlers nor you ever will. I think we can get you a genuine pacer from any gully mohalla of Pakistan. I know you are desperately desperate for a pacer who doesn't bowl spin. :hysterical:

lol forget about opening! We have had one of the finest openers in world cricket. We don't need your FTB' date=' perhaps it should have been the other way around. Atleast we did have good openers in the history while you guys never had a genuine pace bowlers nor you ever will. I think we can get you a genuine pacer from any gully mohalla of Pakistan. I know you are desperately desperate for a pacer who doesn't bowl spin. :hysterical:[/quote'] OK here's a MCQ for you. Think carefully before answering, OK? Which Pakistani fast bowler: a. Is not a multi-convicted drug cheat b. Doesn't have thousands of genital warts c. Hasn't had lipo-suction d. Hasn't had a hair transplant e. Doesn't play for the 8th ranked side in the world f. Isn't Sehwag's biyatch More than one choice allowed. Ta.
lol forget about opening! We have had one of the finest openers in world cricket. We don't need your FTB' date=' perhaps it should have been the other way around. Atleast we did have good openers in the history while you guys never had a genuine pace bowlers nor you ever will. I think we can get you a genuine pacer from any gully mohalla of Pakistan. I know you are desperately desperate for a pacer who doesn't bowl spin. :hysterical:[/quote'] Which opener of your *****y team was ever better than Sunny? Or Viru? Or Gambhir? :hmmm: And yes, our openers are FTBs when they are producing century partnerships again and again, but your openers are better even though they can not bat for their lives? Yeah, I forgot, they are more tailunted. :hehe: And bowlers? Winning a test match is all about bowlers isn't it? What use are your tailunted bowlers if you have not won a single match in the last 13 outings? We have not lost a match in as many outings, but you have the better bowlers, huh? Day dreaming?