Sehwag v Hayden

Lord

Again i hae not choosen innings but i took both players highest scores excuding minows,because sachin was going to look even worsst with double hundred agasint bangladesh and zimbabwe... And you can really proove that tendulkar's innings are better than lara's, i will say hatt off to you man...
look bonde .. what ever u say .. we can see the jealousy in u that u dont have players like sachin and sehwag .. we say "neighbours envy , owners pride !! "
it's simply because all lara's special innings havenot won matches due to a ppor team, it's y for both players i don't look to wins and losses, otherwise ponting will top both of them.... what u can do, is to look at both averages exluding draw matches and minnow matches.... Just for information, sachin has 10 centuries agaisnt australia: only on two occasion did mc grath played..., 4 occasion warne played, (2 times he best fast bowler was kasprowichs) Lara has 9 centuries agaisnt them, 6 times there were c grath, 6 times warne, and not even one instence notaat least gillepie or lee with them... Yu simple have to admit that laa scores in most dificult situation, it's commonly known that it's harder to score whenno one else his scoring, you can even go and watch ICC RANKINGS website, and they tell you how they give points to innings... Ijust said more often than not when tendulkar socres, india putt BIG scores, and he is not the only one to score, that shows that the situation was not so demanding, where as as i pointed out, lara has often been the loan scorer ...
it's simply because all lara's special innings havenot won matches due to a ppor team, it's y for both players i don't look to wins and losses, otherwise ponting will top both of them.... what u can do, is to look at both averages exluding draw matches and minnow matches.... Just for information, sachin has 10 centuries agaisnt australia: only on two occasion did mc grath played..., 4 occasion warne played, (2 times he best fast bowler was kasprowichs) Lara has 9 centuries agaisnt them, 6 times there were c grath, 6 times warne, and not even one instence notaat least gillepie or lee with them... Yu simple have to admit that laa scores in most dificult situation, it's commonly known that it's harder to score whenno one else his scoring, you can even go and watch ICC RANKINGS website, and they tell you how they give points to innings... Ijust said more often than not when tendulkar socres, india putt BIG scores, and he is not the only one to score, that shows that the situation was not so demanding, where as as i pointed out, lara has often been the loan scorer ...
u answered urself there,Lara was the lone(not loan)scorer not because situation was more demanding but bcoz he had a crappy team
When Sachin plays well, it gives others confidence and then they perform hence the big scores :P
u answered urself there' date='Lara was the lone(not loan)scorer not because situation was more demanding but bcoz he had a crappy team[/quote'] it's still harder to play when u have crapy team and to porve it u can just look how many times tendulkar played well when the rest didn't.... Dravid is good at this, rescuing is team.... like he prooved again in the first test of this series... Anther thing, tendulkar's 5 centuries on away wins : 1) pakistan, 194 not out, in the match sehwag made 309, 2) leeds, 3 centuries in the innings, by dravid and ganguly too 3)agaisnt srin lanka...... Do you see who the were the bowlers????????????????????????? 4)agaisnt west indies....... Go you see who were the bowlers????????? 5) agaisnt new zeland....... The same team that you all agree is a MINOW.... Lara has just two but at least he has one GREAAAAAT innings in those, a test winnings century in australia...... But that doesn't change that i don't care too much about wins and losses as it depends too much on the team... Wy can't u accept Lara is a betterbatsman?? No one is talking bout strike rate now??? Te same strike rate that make viru better than richards, is not even in consideration when comparing lara and tendulkar... Lara often has to come with wickets falling all around them mind u man he has double hundreds when other people ust scored 34 or less, even a doublehundred when 2 fifties and all othe scores under 6... what makes sehwag 201* in sri lanka soooo special???? it's becaue he was the lone scoreeerrrrrrr. YES OR NO????
When Sachin plays well' date=' it gives others confidence and then they perform hence the big scores :P[/quote'] i am not even debatin to you, because you should look that most of the hundreds made by the other batsmen came by batsmen batting higher in the batting order than sachin doeess
it's still harder to play when u have crapy team and to porve it u can just look how many times tendulkar played well when the rest didn't.... Dravid is good at this, rescuing is team.... like he prooved again in the first test of this series... Anther thing, tendulkar's 5 centuries on away wins : 1) pakistan, 194 not out, in the match sehwag made 309, 2) leeds, 3 centuries in the innings, by dravid and ganguly too 3)agaisnt srin lanka...... Do you see who the were the bowlers????????????????????????? 4)agaisnt west indies....... Go you see who were the bowlers????????? 5) agaisnt new zeland....... The same team that you all agree is a MINOW....
si it is Tendulkars fault that he quality batsmen like Sehwag,Dravid,Ganguly,Laxman n now Gambhir in his team whereas Lara had mediocre batsmen in his team.great logic n btw Dhoni also scored a ton in Ahmedabad first innings alongside Dravid.
Lara has just two but at least he has one GREAAAAAT innings in those, a test winnings century in australia...... But that doesn't change that i don't care too much about wins and losses as it depends too much on the team..
. lol u u accept a ton as great even if its in a losing cause but isnt ready to accept tons by SRT in winnings,just bcoz somebody else scored.wierd
Wy can't u accept Lara is a betterbatsman?? No one is talking bout strike rate now??? Te same strike rate that make viru better than richards, is not even in consideration when comparing lara and tendulkar... Lara often has to come with wickets falling all around them mind u man he has double hundreds when other people ust scored 34 or less, even a doublehundred when 2 fifties and all othe scores under 6...
n so?did it help the team in any way?one of the most underrated quality of a batsman is to make his partner play well n form partnerships.Dravid is a master of that.Lara wasnt
what makes sehwag 201* in sri lanka soooo special???? it's becaue he was the lone scoreeerrrrrrr. YES OR NO????
partly.but more because it set up the game for us.that being said,his two triples n 293 or even his 68 ball 85 r special in thier own way

I think there is really no point arguing with all of you, when you can't accept that Brian Lara is a greater batsman than Sachin Tendulkar... Sachin is second best in the modern era... Full stops, I am going from your website..., i will come back in a week, till then it's godbye... Watch tendulkars best innings and lar's best innings and maek ur mind

I think there is really no point arguing with all of you, when you can't accept that Brian Lara is a greater batsman than Sachin Tendulkar... Sachin is second best in the modern era... Full stops, I am going from your website..., i will come back in a week, till then it's godbye... Watch tendulkars best innings and lar's best innings and maek ur mind
pwned:hysterical:
Take your own time.