How many bomb attacks are there in Pakistan??

maggot_brain

Absolutely impossible for me to have ANY sympathy for pakis. These are the same people (yes people, not just the military) who funded a sustained jehad against India for the last 25 years. Thousands died in Punjab, tens of thousands in J&K. Entire Pandit community has been cleansed from Kashmir. Several hundreds have died in bomb blasts in Mumbai alone. Pilgrims in Akshardham, Amarnath Yatra, in Ayodhya, Varanasi, Ajmer have been massacred. Delhi has been ravaged by multiple attacks including an attack on the Parliament. How can I forget the way India heralded the new millennium - by the Kandahar saga? Or the way wives and children of Indian armymen were massacred in Kaluchak in Kashmir? Or the way Sikhs were mercilessly killed in Chhittisinghpora on the eve of Clintons visit? Or how the IISc was attacked during an international conference and a math Professor from IIT Delhi was among who died? Or how Ahmedabad and Jaipur were bombed in 2008? And how do I forget the still fresh wounds of of Mumbai 26/11? I dont understand how someone can draw a false equivalence between Indian and pakistani people. The LeT, Hizbul, UJC etc collected money openly in pakistani cities from general populace with the stated goal of causing terror in India. Even today they are funded by donations through front organizations like JuD. The pakistani population is complicit in all these attacks by LeT, Hizbul, JeM on Indian soil. So I have NO sympathy for any pakistani dying in these attacks at all. If any pakistani military personnel dies, it only gladdens me. For too long has pakistan been a source of poison which it sought to pump into its neighbors, mainly India. It is heartening to see it getting a taste of the same poison. Infact it should be forced to consume all of it which shall hopefully leave it crippled or liquidated.

Because it would go against the typical mentality. Yes there are a million and one reason to be antagonistic towards Pakistan. Every single terrorist/subversive activity that has happened in India in past 3 decades has had some footprint in Pakistan. However even if those footprints were absent I find it hard to beleive that an average India would be feeling much sympathy anyway. It is kind of what Pakistanis feel towards India. They keep invoking Gujrat massacre in Indian's face. But had not Gujrat happened were the same Pakistanis in love with India, and Indian Muslims? Of course not. There are a bulk of sane people on either side who are above such nonsensical hatred but there is also a large amount of folks who tend to hate each other and feel proud for the same. xxx
for 60 yrs we've been on the receiving end of their hatred...year after year after year........non sensical hatred?r u $%#$# kidding me??? you're a pathetic disgrace.

Pakistan paying the price of fighting someone else war :((
Serious questions, since you keep repeating this statement. Whose war is Pakistan fighting? Why is it that Pakistan is fighting someone elses war? What do you think Pakistan shud do to get out of this mess? What are your views long term and short term wrt to Taliban and the NWFP? What are your views long term and short term wrt Afghanistan, Kashmir and India? please answer these questions.

Land of pure..it is just purification in process.
Bull, Pakistanis are far from innocent victims You reap what you sow. Pak govt/army/isi - created/funded/supported and encouraged jihadis. This had the support of the pakistan people for decades, including no doubt the pak posters here (kashmir blah blah). The people were happy and satisfied when the monsters attacked india the non muslims. But now the story of Frankenstein has come to fruition. The monsters are attacking their creators i. Pakistan and its people. Now pakistanis expect sympathy. Sorry you reap what you sow. Sad thing is pakistan is still trying to play the dual game and stop jihadis attacking themselves but supporting them in attacking enemies and fighting the proxy war for them. Paks will never learn, still playing their dual game!
When will you point that Finger towards Yourslef and say "We Pakis F'ed Up". Or more like "We are F'ing up for more than 10 years" and we are paying the price now. BTW that is the day Paki-Land will become a real nation, till then -- oh well -- run for your lives! BTW I had predicted this state of Pakis -- right after 9/11. almost 8 years ago. What a genius I am !
Absolutely impossible for me to have ANY sympathy for pakis. These are the same people (yes people, not just the military) who funded a sustained jehad against India for the last 25 years. Thousands died in Punjab, tens of thousands in J&K. Entire Pandit community has been cleansed from Kashmir. Several hundreds have died in bomb blasts in Mumbai alone. Pilgrims in Akshardham, Amarnath Yatra, in Ayodhya, Varanasi, Ajmer have been massacred. Delhi has been ravaged by multiple attacks including an attack on the Parliament. How can I forget the way India heralded the new millennium - by the Kandahar saga? Or the way wives and children of Indian armymen were massacred in Kaluchak in Kashmir? Or the way Sikhs were mercilessly killed in Chhittisinghpora on the eve of Clintons visit? Or how the IISc was attacked during an international conference and a math Professor from IIT Delhi was among who died? Or how Ahmedabad and Jaipur were bombed in 2008? And how do I forget the still fresh wounds of of Mumbai 26/11? I dont understand how someone can draw a false equivalence between Indian and pakistani people. The LeT, Hizbul, UJC etc collected money openly in pakistani cities from general populace with the stated goal of causing terror in India. Even today they are funded by donations through front organizations like JuD. The pakistani population is complicit in all these attacks by LeT, Hizbul, JeM on Indian soil. So I have NO sympathy for any pakistani dying in these attacks at all. If any pakistani military personnel dies, it only gladdens me. For too long has pakistan been a source of poison which it sought to pump into its neighbors, mainly India. It is heartening to see it getting a taste of the same poison. Infact it should be forced to consume all of it which shall hopefully leave it crippled or liquidated.
Wow. Thats pretty extreme, that too coming at the aftermath of a crippling series of bomb blasts.

Pakistan paying the price of fighting someone else war :((
Typical Pakistani response. It winds me right up!!!! Do you remember the 90's when these terrorists were your heroes, your freedom fighters. Especially some dirty people I know from mirpur. You created this problem and now you are paying the price. I hope Pakistan rots in hell and in 5 years time there is no such thing as Pakistan.

Its like you have a neighbour who breeds pit bull dogs. That neighbour trains them to attack people and attack you as their neighbour. In the end the neighbour has many killer dogs ready to attack you and some times uses them to attack you and your family. Then one day some of the dogs start attacking memebers of the neighbours own family and kiils one of their children. Would the neighbour attract sympathy from you? Also after the child dies the neighbour continues to train the dogs to attack. Still sympathise?
dear brother, the dog, you and me...sab ussi bhagwaan ne hi to banaye hai bhai...No body wants to take the side of those terrorist dogs ...my brother....but in a society, majority are innocent but misguided a bit. With poverty, illiteracy, corruption, terrorism everything looks merky from here...see it closely...use your heart man... you will find tons of nice people everywhere...even in Pakistan.

dear brother' date=' the dog, you and me...sab ussi bhagwaan ne hi to banaye hai bhai...No body wants to take the side of those terrorist dogs ...my brother....but in a society, majority are innocent but misguided a bit. With poverty, illiteracy, corruption, terrorism everything looks merky from here...see it closely...use your heart man... you will find tons of nice people everywhere...even in Pakistan.[/quote'] poverty, illiteracy, corruption is in India too but do u see the youth joining terror camps to infiltrate Pakistan and blow up their hotels, masjids, hospitals? These groups can't openly exist in Pakistan without support from the majority both politically and financially.

^ Thats the thing. If it was just some nutters in pakistan trying to blow us up then far enough. But its supported by the pakistan people and all govt departments from army to isi etc etc. UK has got islamic nutters trying to blow people up. But all govt agencies and people(apart from muslim population) are doing everything they can to stop it. So one does not critiicise the UK. However, with pak the people and establishments are the ones behind the attacks, they are helping the planning etc and are also of course doing nothing to arrest perpartrators, in fact they are given the freedom of pakistan!

poverty, illiteracy, corruption is in India too but do u see the youth joining terror camps to infiltrate Pakistan and blow up their hotels, masjids, hospitals? These groups can't openly exist in Pakistan without support from the majority both politically and financially.
So we just differ on some numbers...majority vs few?? Some times people just go with the flow but definitely they aren't as bad. Given a choice, they will lead better life. But this is what they have been seeing for decades. As it is their history is very ugly filthy you may say. But I am sure, them being (majority) humans as well, must have been tired of all this killing....definitely deserve better life, a chance to lead better lve.

These groups can't openly exist in Pakistan without support from the majority both politically and financially.
Absolutely wrong. You should see the response the public gave after the Mumbai attacks. Every single being i know condemns it The entire nation is behind the army and the recent operation was backed by the people and approved by parliament. So much for supporting extremism. Rest assured, the state has nothing to do with terrorist activities going on at you`re place.

^ LOL you are not talking to 5 year olds here. How did you manage to type that without laughing? What about this then? http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=192019 O and how is Dawwod Ibrahim the masternind of the 1993 mumbai bombings living happily in pakistan with the full patronage of your govt and the people of Pakistan. So basically the masterminds of the 1993 and 2008 jihad terrorist murders on mumbai are happily living in your wonderful country. So much for your rest assured the state has nothing to do with blah blah.

Absolutely wrong. You should see the response the public gave after the Mumbai attacks. Every single being i know condemns it The entire nation is behind the army and the recent operation was backed by the people and approved by parliament. So much for supporting extremism. Rest assured, the state has nothing to do with terrorist activities going on at you`re place.
Kargil .. Kashmir Banega Pakistan yada yada yada

And we are only giving you the tip of the ice berg about your countrys support and initiative in the filed of jihad/terrorism against India! Like you said your enitre country is behind your army. Well your army is the one that has funded/supported and pushed jihad/paks in to terrorism against India. The army has for decades used jihad to fight a proxy war on India. Either you are delibrelatley trying to hoodwink us or you are very naive and have been brainwashed by pak propoganda.

Dera Ghazi Khan, 15 December: At least 22 killed in bomb attack on market Multan, 8 December: Intelligence agency office attacked - at least 12 killed Peshawar: Many recent attacks - 28 October bombing killed about 120 Lahore: Targeted several times - market bombs killed 50 on 7 December Rawalpindi: Several recent attacks, including one at a mosque on 4 December in which 35 died Islamabad: Security tightened after series of attacks - 20 October bombing killed nine at International Islamic University Charsadda, 10 November: Car bomb kills 34 and wounds 100 :omg: