How modest this team really is ?

champ

indian team has to be the most modest team of all irrespective of the performances they have put.. we all know sachin , rahul how modest they are .. and we heard sehwag saying he is not the best opener after gavaskar rather it is gambhir .. and here's a quote by gambhir .. I am the batsman with the least talent in the team the success has really not gone to the head of our players .. they are so composed and stay free of controversies .. :hatsoff:

Sehwag is modest. He's very open and honest in interviews and press conferences. I don't think I've seen a more modest cricketer.
His honesty and straightforwardness looks like arrogance to some people. When he says that he does not care who the bowler is, he sees only the ball and if it can be hit he hits, many people think that he is being arrogant.
His honesty and straightforwardness looks like arrogance to some people. When he says that he does not care who the bowler is' date=' he sees only the ball and if it can be hit he hits, many people think that he is being arrogant.[/quote'] ya ppl do mistake that for arrogance ..
Sehwag is modest. He's very open and honest in interviews and press conferences. I don't think I've seen a more modest cricketer.
One of the cricketers who does not believe in PC and speaks his heart out. This is the sole reason why I LOVE to read his interviews because you know there is no made up BS to "keep everyone happy" in his answers.
Sehwag is NOT MODEST. HE is arroagnt beyound belief. His batting is beyond arrogance as he has patholigical faith in his brillinace. I LOVE HIS ARROGANCE ON THE PITCH!:two_thumbs_up: And frankly love his arrogance of it!
Sehwag is NOT MODEST. HE is arroagnt beyound belief. His batting is beyond arrogance as he has patholigical faith in his brillinace. I LOVE HIS ARROGANCE ON THE PITCH!:two_thumbs_up: And frankly love his arrogance of it!
I just waited for the bad balls. The dressing room they were saying I was hitting the good balls too but when you look at from my point of view, I was just hitting the bad balls
Legend :--D
Modesty is overrated. What players say or do not say should not matter in the end. What they do should.
How can it not matter when you have to hear what they say or see their body language. I agree with what you saying about results if all we are doing is just staring at scorecards, but that is not the way it is. And why would you say it is overrated? It is a virtue like honesty and integrity.
How can it not matter when you have to hear what they say or see their body language. I agree with what you saying about results if all we are doing is just staring at scorecards, but that is not the way it is. And why would you say it is overrated? It is a virtue like honesty and integrity.
Only fallout of being immodest is that if you fail, people will make fun of you. Modesty is like a insurance against that sort of consequence, and also, many players can fake modesty to win people like you over who consider to be a virtue. :dontknow: . We will never know. :hehe:
Only fallout of being immodest is that if you fail, people will make fun of you. Modesty is like a insurance against that sort of consequence, and also, many players can fake modesty to win people like you over who consider to be a virtue. :dontknow: . We will never know. :hehe:
Actually people will make more fun of the failure of an arrogant person than a modest one, I think. Yea people can fake anything, but you can't really get away with fakeness for too long, unless you are real good.