ICF Poll Awards 2009

Malcolm Merlyn

1.The best article of year 2009 by an icfer - The Magic Moments was an excellent series. Here's my favorite: http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=169286 2.The best thread of 2009 - Too many to name - but h4te's Evil Mod Consortium one wins. 3.The troll of 2009 - Um, no clue, as I dont participate in Chit Chat all that much. 4.The best stats man of 2009 - Varun 5.The best poster of 2009 - Too many, but I will go with vvvslaxman 6. the most enjoyed game on icf in 2009 - No games of significant consequence (ala the game at Chennai last year vs. England), but we got to #1 in the world in the 3rd test match at Mumbai- so that one. A notable mention to the 175 vs. Australia as that had me the most emotional, and I'd say that resonates with others as well. 7.Best non indian poster of 2009 - iHammad 8.Best pwnage of the year- There are quite a few, the Dhondy threads v. Pak, the recent Transparent one, the "midget choker" one by Patriot. I'll for the Dhondy ones, since they were just awesome 9.Best newcomer poster of 2009 - We've had quite a few people here, and I dont participate enough in Chit Chat to say anything, but ViruRulez probably cause he's spammed his way to 11000+ posts :P 10.Biggest fail of the year - There was a thread in which Gambit pwned newmanpunter or something like that. But the biggest fail definitely has to be Atul Sharma and flamy :hehe: 11.The Poovaar Abooozar of 2009 - Um, I dont think I should nominate anyone here. :D 12 The Best Mod of 2009 - Shane or Blue_brigade 13. The Funniest Poster of ICF - THX 14.Best Video Poster of ICF - Shehanwije 15.The best gambler on ICF - Shane :P 16.The King of Jokes 2009 - :wall: 17.The Nerd King of the year - Dhondy or Punjabi_khota Also, it would be unfair not to appreciate the guy who makes banners throughout the year and is generally in the background of most things (Except for when he talks about Sachin choking :P) - Ludhianvi deserves special appreciation, and he has several times, made banners within a day or so, and has come out with top-notch stuff. And he's shown some awesome videos through the year as well.

The best stats man of 2009 - Varun and Gambit The best poster of 2009 - vvslaxman and Mr Wicket The most enjoyed game on icf in 2009- India vs Australia at Hyderabad Best non indian poster of 2009 - celeste Best newcomer poster of 2009 - Karan,sunny and ViruBhai

Another year is about to end.....India became the no.1 test and ODI side but lost the T20 WC.....we had some new members and had t o ban some old ones... Now is the time for ICF POLL AWARDS 2009 Here are the Catagories 1.The best article of year 2009 by an icfer - All ICF Magic Moments 2.The best thread of 2009 - All match threads that India won :D 3.The troll of 2009 - CG Ben 4.The best stats man of 2009 - vvslaxman and Gambit 5.The best poster of 2009 - Sachinism and Mr.Wicket 6. the most enjoyed game on icf in 2009 - The Rajkot one was fabulous.No match better than this 7.Best non indian poster of 2009 - It has to be Marilize(Lizzy) 8.Best pwnage of the year - Many(not to mention) 9.Best newcomer poster of 2009 - I am myself a newcomer, but i d go with ViruBhai 10.Biggest fail of the year - G92 Stock Market game :hehe: 11.The Poovaar Abooozar of 2009 - *BBcoughEMCcough* 12 The Best Mod of 2009 Shane and Paaji 13. The Funniest Poster of ICF - Domain K and DesiBhai 14.Best Video Poster of ICF - Rajiv 15.The best gambler on ICF - Has to be Gujju-Dravid and also Ludhz :P 16.The King of Jokes 2009 - Domain K with his PJs 17.The Nerd King of the year - Gambit and Punjabi_Khota Add anymore catagories that you want to nominate.....GET GOING PEEPS!!!!!!!!
Nice thread and keep the awards coming:winky: