Fielding in our last 3 matches : Something is not right!!

Sachinism

Long time ago, I said this thing. If we were to become top ODI team, we need to improve our fielding. Select players based on their fitness. Each of these lazy loosers know that there are others like him in the team. So his own attitude is kinda, Chalta haii... Selectors should drop couple of good players just for bad fielding and rest will learn their lessons.

Long time ago, I said this thing. If we were to become top ODI team, we need to improve our fielding. Select players based on their fitness. Each of these lazy loosers know that there are others like him in the team. So his own attitude is kinda, Chalta haii... Selectors should drop couple of good players just for bad fielding and rest will learn their lessons.
You cant go so hard at the players at this stage.... The Batting line - up is almost set... The better fielders in the batting line up are just going through a bad phase but will come through soon and be back at their best... All that the board needs to do now is to get some bowlers who can field well and not Morons like Nehra.... On any day i would have prefered Irfan Pathan over Nehra... Irfan is a better swinger of the ball... a better fielder and a better batsman than Nehra.
You cant go so hard at the players at this stage.... The Batting line - up is almost set... The better fielders in the batting line up are just going through a bad phase but will come through soon and be back at their best... All that the board needs to do now is to get some bowlers who can field well and not Morons like Nehra.... On any day i would have prefered Irfan Pathan over Nehra... Irfan is a better swinger of the ball... a better fielder and a better batsman than Nehra.
wtf you talking about...irfan might be a better batsman but with such a batting line up we don't need a bowler who can bat...we need a genuine all rounder. Irfan would've given 30 runs in the last over that Nehra bowled so brilliantly. Nehra is a way better bowler than irfan unless irfan becomes irfan of 2004