Boy steals Rs 8 lakh from dad, buys car in driver's name

Gambit

CHENNAI(Southies :headshake:) With changing times and aspirations, as well as peer pressure, the amounts stealthily pocketed are getting larger and, of course, candies are no longer what children want. Recently, a rich businessman’s son, a plus-one student, stole Rs 8 lakh from his home in Anna Nagar and purchased a car in the name of his father’s driver. It was the driver who finally blurted out the truth, and the family ended up with egg on its face. The businessman, who kept large amounts of money at home, found Rs 8 lakh missing from the locker. There was no sign of a burglary, but he preferred a police complaint. Investigations revealed that the driver had purchased a new car, and he was taken into custody. When police grilled him, he revealed the truth — his employer’s son had stolen the money to purchase the car, which was registered in the driver’s name. The shocked businessman then requested the police to drop the case. Sources told TOI that the boy had stolen the money a few weeks ago, but his parents learnt about it only last week. “They seemed to have kept a lot of cash at home. The boy took the money to purchase a Swift Dzire car. He used the vehicle to go partying with his friends and for long drives. He would park the car by the roadside to prevent his parents from noticing it,” a police official said. “When we questioned the boy, he said many of his classmates drove posh cars and that they all had girlfriends. It was to attract female attention that he stole the money to purchase the car. Since he was not old enough to get a driving licence, he knew his parents would not get him a car. So, he took the easy way out,” the official added. Recently, a rich businessman’s son, a plus-one student, stole Rs 8 lakh from his home in Anna Nagar and purchased a car in the name of his father’s driver. It was the driver who finally blurted out the truth, and the family ended up with egg on its face. The businessman, who kept large amounts of money at home, found Rs 8 lakh missing from the locker. There was no sign of a burglary, but he preferred a police complaint. Investigations revealed that the driver had purchased a new car, and he was taken into custody. When police grilled him, he revealed the truth — his employer’s son had stolen the money to purchase the car, which was registered in the driver’s name. The shocked businessman then requested the police to drop the case. Sources told TOI that the boy had stolen the money a few weeks ago, but his parents learnt about it only last week. “They seemed to have kept a lot of cash at home. The boy took the money to purchase a Swift Dzire car. He used the vehicle to go partying with his friends and for long drives. He would park the car by the roadside to prevent his parents from noticing it,” a police official said. “When we questioned the boy, he said many of his classmates drove posh cars and that they all had girlfriends. It was to attract female attention that he stole the money to purchase the car. Since he was not old enough to get a driving licence, he knew his parents would not get him a car. So, he took the easy way out,” the official added. :cantstop: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Boy-steals-Rs-8-lakh-from-dad-buys-car-in-drivers-name/articleshow/5346025.cms Morris hasn't posted in a while. :sherlock:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Well done poy!! I can only see humour in this. For 8 lakhs he could have slept with a heroine. Poy think with butt.

Don't group all the southies together you racist. :whack: Maybe he's Malayali. :eyedance:
I aint no racist.. i dint group all the southies :whack: i said we TAMILs...(but other southies are welcome to join this gang :icflove:, lets kick some northies ass here.. ) the only business malayalis do outside their state is this teastall2.jpg dont think they can save 8 lakhs and live in a posh area thru tht biz... we tamils are intelligent and smart people and unique... :icflove: :yay:

I aint no racist.. i dint group all the southies :whack: i said we TAMILs...(but other southies are welcome to join this gang :icflove:, lets kick some northies ass here.. ) the only business malayalis do outside their state is this teastall2.jpg dont think they can save 8 lakhs and live in a posh area thru tht biz... we tamils are intelligent and smart people and unique... :icflove: :yay:
:haha::two_thumbs_up::icflove:

the only business malayalis do outside their state is this teastall2.jpg dont think they can save 8 lakhs and live in a posh area thru tht biz... we tamils are intelligent and smart people and unique... :icflove: :yay:
:nono:
Regarding begging in Kerala, majority of the beggars are from neighbouring States, especially from Tamil Nadu. The poor from these States are attracted by the comparative richness of Kerala and undertake this as relatively easy way of living. It has been reported that many come in the morning train and get back to their villages by evening train like people in any other job. There have also been reports about the beggars living in rented lodges. The rising burglaries in the State have also been attributed to their increased numbers.
The Hindu! Yeah..far better business I guess :cantstop: Give back the car! :protest:

Yeah..far better business I guess :cantstop: Give back the car! :protest:
You know why the industrial productivity in Kerela is the lowest in India, Because, 86% of the time is spent on holding, folding and tying the lungi. :haha::haha:

You know why the industrial productivity in Kerela is the lowest in India, Because, 86% of the time is spent on holding, folding and tying the lungi. :haha::haha:
Isn't Kerala the 'Gulf' for labourers from Tamil Nadu? :winky: oh btw they don't wear lungies while at work and we don't mind them showing off their eight abs and working in their underwears since their productivity is very high :hysterical: