Pakistan or Australia ..can't decide who I want to lose more.

patriot

My comment on Pakis terrorist activities is removed (which is understandable even they are facts) and yet an opinion that "Israel is evil" is spouted as an avatar here and mods are turning a blind eye to that.
I agree MODS please act on Celeste's Avatar, it's supporting Fascism and is anti-Semitic. Next will we allow him to sport 'Hindu India is Evil' clap trap?

Is this the worst performance by a team against any team barring minnows??(Miadad's views added) 4th whitewash coming up.. so far 11-0.... after this match it will be 12-0 so much for this bowling powerhouse.. with the sh!ttyy bowling attack we had/have, we have/had done lot better than this so called powerhouse .. even a bowling attack of wasim, waqar and saqlain cudnteven manage a draw let alone a win.. is this the worst by any team against any team (barring minnows) ????

Pakistan's " progress " as a cricketing playing country will mirror progress of Pakistan as a country. Of this I have no doubt. Have they reached their nadir, yet ? No, this is Pakistan playing in Australia,so you don't have to be this surprised. A similar fate awaits them when they play tests in England and South Africa. The best thing for Pakistan would be to dismember and become a country comprising the current states of Punjab and Sindh. The others have hardly mattered any way. Although, they would lose talunnted Pathans from NWFP if more Afretards are born in that region. Pak the country dismembering would break the back of the rogue Pakistan army and and their friends from ISI which is to be blamed for permanent hell hole that Pakistan has dug itself into.

incredible... not 12 failures are victory' date=' a draw here, a fighting loss there... they have been thoroughly outclassed in each and every game![/quote'] Ponting gave them the advantage in the 2nd test and they took control for 3 days, but when it mattered, they choked, when the conditions didn't affect the game, they were totally outclassed

If you look at it without your racist Indian glasses on, you'll see that of those 11 victories and possibly this 12th one, not all of them are actually because Australia played better cricket. SOme of them were because of absolute howlers (Langer in 99 vs Akram), some of them because of inept captaincy from Pakistan and some of them because Pakistan can't catch. It's one thing to lose, it's another to gift the opposition victory and Pakistan have done it a lot lately. After the '03 world cup Pakistan had a major re-haul and they got their acts together and started to play decent cricket. It's time for Pakistan to do the same now, I think a complete re-haul is required.

If you look at it without your racist Indian glasses on, you'll see that of those 11 victories and possibly this 12th one, not all of them are actually because Australia played better cricket. SOme of them were because of absolute howlers (Langer in 99 vs Akram), some of them because of inept captaincy from Pakistan and some of them because Pakistan can't catch. It's one thing to lose, it's another to gift the opposition victory and Pakistan have done it a lot lately. After the '03 world cup Pakistan had a major re-haul and they got their acts together and started to play decent cricket. It's time for Pakistan to do the same now, I think a complete re-haul is required.
If I was to ask any Pakistani fan whether India got screwed over in Aus the last few times we visited, they'd all say, no Australia deserved to win.
Boy, no wonder you guys are in the abyss. Denial Denial Denial. You simply refuse to accept that you are pathetically mediocre. How about I use your own logic and say - Pakistan did not win a single test against India in the last 20 years because they played better cricket. They won because of absolute howlers and inept Indian batting, bowling and fielding. let's see. 1987 Bangalore - India would have won had it not been for inept first innings batting. 1999 Chennai - India would have won had it not been for Mongia selling the country and Ganguly's shocking umpiring decision. 1999 Calcutta - India would have won had it not let Pak off the hook at 26/6 and had Azhar not dropped Anwar on 2. 2004 Lahore - We would have won had it not been for the top order playing loose strokes on the first morning and decision after decision going against us. Wright lodged a formal complaint. 2006 Karachi - We would have won had we bowled better after having you 39/6. Come to think of it, only silly cricket from India led to wins for Pak. You didn't deserve any of those wins. In contrast, we pummeled you twice by an innings, 6 wickets, 180+ runs etc. We won tests there with n00bish Agarkar, Pathan, RP and Ishant but your legends Wasim, Waqar and Actor came back with their asses black and blue. The reality is, whichever way you look at is Australia have done you 12 days from Sunday. In contrast, we've matched them run for run and wicket for wicket. We are their bete noire and you guys are their betas.