IPL 2010 - News, Views and Opinion thread.

Dirty_South

yeah exactly .. paki fans r pretending they r happy ... but the real comments will come from paki players .. Would love to see their reaction .. btw will lots of ICL players back now to the main stream .. So who the hell need these pakistani players .. Infact even without ICL players no one needed pakistani players :D

hmmm i don't understand why pak fans will want their players to go to IPL... The only good thing in IPL is that players win a lot of money, but i really don't care that paki players have money or not... Cricket point of view : IPL is ZERO... I try tu just watch when hayden and gilly are playing because i haven't got the chance to watch themanymore at international level... and they also were he best two playeers of the last IPL, it wasn't tendulkar...
Maybe you should stop watching Indian PL and start watching pak cricket. That way, maybe PCB will get more sponsors and doesnt have to beg for charity. Maybe more money would stop your players from wanting to play in the Indian PL . Since you don't know how this league works, i was supporting CSK and was glad that hayden did great. I don't care if it was Oram, Dhoni, Raina, Nitini,Murali or Hayden wins us the game. Just to be sure that you understand, Indian PL doesnt care about what Pakis think or feel as you dont matter. The only people who matter are the people the sponsors are advertising to i.e. Indians.

Maybe you should crow about the importance of T20 to your paki brethern's who go on about the T20 victory. Why do you care about what other people like ? IIRC, According to tv viewership ratings, IPL was higher than T20 WC and about the same as Champions league. That means a lot of people care about IPL. Just because its a domestic league, it doesnt mean people dont care.
T20wolrd cup is not VERY important but still is more important because its international cricket... and i explained u the difference between football and cricket... Why IPL was more watched thant T20 wolrd cup? because IPLis a big event in india, and india has 1 billions population, nd india wasout of first round of T20 wolrd cup so the audiences were lessers....

Good. No Indian money for Pakistanis until they clean their **** up, stop supporting terrorists. Extradite Dawood Ibrahim, Masood Azhar, and the rest of those murderers who have been proven to commit terror attacks in India. Far from extraditing them, the Paki govt is busy LYING to its own people. They can't even come clean on it. These ****ers won't even let us send humanitarian supplies to Afghanistan. Good for the Indian Government to show some spine and not give in to the money-hungry or the delusional 'india-pak bhai-bhai' brigade. Let the message-board jihadis jump up and down claiming they are happy that their players wont participate. Nobody gives a flying **** about unemployed braaaaahs in Bradford claiming to hate IPL anyway. Ask those players how it feels to miss out on the gravy train.

hmmm i don't understand why pak fans will want their players to go to IPL... The only good thing in IPL is that players win a lot of money, but i really don't care that paki players have money or not... Cricket point of view : IPL is ZERO... I try tu just watch when hayden and gilly are playing because i haven't got the chance to watch themanymore at international level... and they also were he best two playeers of the last IPL, it wasn't tendulkar...
If IPL is zero then y wasting ur precious time on zero .. u will get nothing but zero here ... y try watching hayden or gilly playing zero? if also r zero cos they r playing zero .. But since u agree tht u too watch zero .. so bottom line is tht u like zero even if its a zero .. :D

However officials in Pakistan are emphatic their side of the deal was done. "The players have applied for visas but the clearance hasn't come from the Indian side. The ball is not in our court," Ijaz Butt, the PCB chairman, said on Monday. Wasim Bari, the PCB's chief operating officer, told Cricinfo the board was in possession of all necessary NoCs and clearance letters from the Pakistan side but had not been given visas. "From our side everything was done and in order. Players had received invitation letters from the franchises as well," he said. Read everything guys, however it may be that the PCB gave in all the documents too late. Anyways on a personal note, it would've been nice to see the Pakistanis playing in the IPL, them getting cheered by the Indian spectators Indian soil, them plotting strategies with their Indian counterparts, it was all really good. But, its alright, there are alot of positives that Pakistan can take from this break too.

However officials in Pakistan are emphatic their side of the deal was done. "The players have applied for visas but the clearance hasn't come from the Indian side. The ball is not in our court," Ijaz Butt, the PCB chairman, said on Monday. Wasim Bari, the PCB's chief operating officer, told Cricinfo the board was in possession of all necessary NoCs and clearance letters from the Pakistan side but had not been given visas. "From our side everything was done and in order. Players had received invitation letters from the franchises as well," he said. Read everything guys, however it may be that the PCB gave in all the documents too late. Anyways on a personal note, it would've been nice to see the Pakistanis playing in the IPL, them getting cheered by the Indian spectators Indian soil, them plotting strategies with their Indian counterparts, it was all really good. But, its alright, there are alot of positives that Pakistan can take from this break too.
That's a load of BS. It may mean that Pakistan applied for the visas a day before the deadline now saying that the ball is not in our court. Note that PCB was careful not to say that "India refused us visas". Neither do they point out for how long the applications are with the Indians. If either the applications were rejected or had taken longer than normal, PCB would be already screaming on a loud speaker and the news would have been out much before Modi made the statement.

That's a load of BS. It may mean that Pakistan applied for the visas a day before the deadline now saying that the ball is not in our court. Note that PCB was careful not to say that "India refused us visas". Neither do they point out for how long the applications are with the Indians. If either the applications were rejected or had taken longer than normal' date=' PCB would be already screaming on a loud speaker and the news would have been out much before Modi made the statement.[/quote'] Yeah it may be that hence my reason for saying "PCB may have given in all the documents late."