Controversies: Pak Tour of AUS

Rajiv

Kamran Akmal fined by match referee for calling Watson, a Donkey Pakistani sources say that - Akmal was saying "Ghoomegi" to his fielder when watson hit a wristy shot, but it was misunderstood by Watson and the Referee as "Donkey"
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Another one??? Yousuf skips ODI after a brawl with coach? Karachi: Official version blamed it on a sore knee but the real reason behind Pakistan captain Mohammad Yousuf's absence from Sunday's fifth ODI against Australia was a bitter row with coach Intikhab Alam over selection issues, sources in the team have claimed. According to sources, trouble was brewing for a while in the Pakistan camp with Yousuf and Intikhab not seeing eye to eye on team strategies in a series that Pakistan trail 0-4. "Before the match itself the management had advised Yousuf to take rest for the fifth match so that Shahid Afridi could lead the team and get some captaincy exposure before the Twenty20 match against Australia next week," one source told PTI. "But Yousuf flatly refused and insisted he would continue playing. Earlier also he had differences with the coaching staff when he wanted to promote Shahid Afridi up the order and allow Younis Khan to bat lower down the order as he was struggling for form, but again Intikhab refused," the source said. He said matters came to a head just before the toss on Sunday when there were differences over team selection and Younis playing in the match. "Apparently there were differences over the issue of dropping Younuis Khan and Kamran Akmal for the match after which Yousuf had an argument with Intikhab and Waqar and refused to go for the toss or lead the team," the source disclosed. Sources said after the altercation, Intikhab asked Afridi to go for the toss and captain the side. "But clearly the tour is coming to an end on a sour note as problems within the team are becoming clear and it is not a good sign for Pakistan cricket," another source said. He said number of players including Yousuf were unhappy with Intikhab, a former Test captain who has been coach since November, 2008. "The players want a change as they are sensing that after the disastrous Australian tour either their heads will roll or they convince the board to change the management," the source stated. http://cricketnext.in.com/news/yousuf-skips-odi-after-a-brawl-with-coach/46684-13.html?from=tn

David Dwyer quits as Pakistan's fitness trainer http://www.cricinfo.com/ausvpak09/content/current/story/446496.html

David Dwyer, Pakistan's fitness trainer, has decided to part ways with the team after two and a half years with the side because of personal reasons. Dwyer, who is from Sydney, has been a popular member of Pakistan's support staff and has become very close to most of the players in the side. "I have simply decided to move back to Sydney after two and half great years with the team purely for personal reasons," Dwyer told Cricinfo. "It was a very difficult decision to make because I can see that we have made very good physical improvements in all of the players over the course of my time with the team," Dwyer said. "Most importantly the friendships that I made with the coaches, players and all of those involved with the team." Dwyer's contribution is widely hailed within Pakistan's set-up; a number of players have spoken of the benefits he brought to them and former captain Younis Khan, in particular, has benefitted in terms of his fitness and diet. Dwyer came to the Pakistan set-up with former coach Geoff Lawson in 2007 on a two-year contract and stayed on for over a year after Lawson was removed late in 2008. It was believed at the time that Younis and other members of the side were key in having him stay on. Dwyer's background is in rugby - he played club rugby and his uncle Bob has coached the Australian rugby team. Though Dwyer was set to leave at the end of Pakistan's current tour to Australia - there remains a Twenty20 in Melbourne on February 5 - it is believed that he is considering a request from the PCB to stay on and work with the side in preparing them for the World Twenty20, due to be held in the West Indies in April.
Pakistan had a fitness trainer!! :omg:

Isn't it funny his presence with the team was kept such a low key affair? I guess they did not want the Gunmen to know that he was around. But on the other side -- what kind of a moron was this David bloke? He put his life on the line to earn a few hundred dollars -- if that? Glad to see he is out of there -- safe and sound. I am sure his family must have heaved a huge sigh of relief.

Isn't it funny his presence with the team was kept such a low key affair? I guess they did not want the Gunmen to know that he was around. But on the other side -- what kind of a moron was this David bloke? He put his life on the line to earn a few hundred dollars -- if that? Glad to see he is out of there -- safe and sound. I am sure his family must have heaved a huge sigh of relief.
What stupid comment. There are many foreigners living peacefully in Pakistan. I know your corrupt mind won't admit.....anyways thnx for the laugh :haha: