Umar Akmal is a potential batting great

but kamran akmal is better than umer.
so about the umer akmal if i say he is a nice player but not big.
in sub contenant number of people like cricket not any thing else.
this is very clear site according the newses about the cricket fans.
this is not a chat room bro :cantstop: Umar Akmal, looks suspect against the swinging ball i say,

The Pakistanis play too much one-day cricket. Crafting a test innings is an art form, and the Pakistanis have lost the ability to play the long game. Their first class infrastructure is based around dead, flat pitches and so even the talented batters struggle when they play abroad where the ball swings and moves. Umer Akmal is only 20 but he already has so many bad habits. Even with the best coaching, it will be difficult to teach him the discipline he requires to make it in the test match game. Give me a Raina or Gambir any day.

So what did Tendulkar average after 8 test matches?
its not about how much he averaged. He may have average more or less and thats not the point people are making. its about a general attitude towards the game. How you play the game... I remember Sachin's game even when he was 16 years old and it wasn't about all attack nor was he all defend. Its attaining the right balance especially in test matches, when to bid time, when to attack... bottom line, you cannot play test match cricket like T20. you may get away once but not all the time.

Umar has this unique honour in his nine match career that his average after each game is lower than what it was after the previous game. Looks like he is having fun on his giant slide. Mat Ave 1 - 102.0 2 - 75.5 3 - 63.2 4 - 57.1 5 - 55.5 6 - 48.2 7 - 43.2 8 - 39.6 9 - 35.7

i wouldn't say b4 it started when he was in test agaisnt new zealand ton :winky:
probably now u and the rest of pakis understand how tough it is to perform under the burden of huge expectations like what sachin is doing for 2 decades.barely 10 tests and Umar is not able to sustain the pressure.
probably now u and the rest of pakis understand how tough it is to perform under the burden of huge expectations like what sachin is doing for 2 decades.barely 10 tests and Umar is not able to sustain the pressure.
as per cricinfo "A serious talent announces himself" but I have not seen that serious Talent all I have seen is brainless slogger.
Nope we already reliazed dat wen he couldnt take us to the wins even wen scoring big...
lol good one there Rajan .... the dude will be lucky if he gets to play ( never mind score ) the no.of Tests Boss plays from now till he calls it time. I mean over the last 12 months he has played 4 inngs more than Boss but is short by about 400 runs.
400 behind? even after playing 4 innings more? :hysterical: