Sad day for kannadigas....

coffee_rules

A sad day for Kannadigas... He was a great legend who won the heart of crores of people of asia, specially in karnataka. My graceful condolence to The GREAT sahasa simha Dr.Vishnuvardhan. His films like Nagarahavu, muttinahara, bhootayyana maga ayyu, suprabhata, bandhana are unforgettable. A sad day indeed for Kanndigas losing two legends( ashwath and Vishnu) in 2 days.

Never heard of him .. know only Rajni' date=' Kamal Hasan, Chiranjeev, Nagarjuna and a few others from south .. anyways sad to hear .. RIP[/quote'] He kept a low profile natrionally unlike other stars. He has acted in films of all 4 south Indian languages and also couple of Hindi films. He married another star actress of 70s - Bharathi who is also known all across south India and even some Hindi films. She is a couple of years older than him.

RIP. I really can not understand why people get violent and destroy public property when a celebrity dies. I have never heard anyone set his own house on fire in grief- they always step outside and destroy others' properties. I remember a lot of rioting in Bangalore after Rajkumar died.

Can any explain why the **** does this rioting occur after a celeb death in Karnataka ?
I dont think there is any rioting as such, his fans gathered in lakhs to pay homage and police lathicharged to control the frenzied fans.Some angry fans who couldn't pay homage went on a rampage damaging some vehicles. It is a minor incident happened in one part where actors mortal remains have been kept, which could have happened in any part of India. But I don't know why this media is showing as if whole Bangalore is burning

I dont think there is any rioting as such' date=' his fans gathered in lakhs to pay homage and police lathicharged to control the frenzied fans.Some angry fans who couldn't pay homage went on a rampage damaging some vehicles. It is a minor incident happened in one part where actors mortal remains have been kept, which could have happened in any part of India. But I don't know why this media is showing as if whole Bangalore is burning[/quote'] I hope that there are no riots indeed. There were serious riots after Rajkumar died.

RIP. I really can not understand why people get violent and destroy public property when a celebrity dies. I have never heard anyone set his own house on fire in grief- they always step outside and destroy others' properties. I remember a lot of rioting in Bangalore after Rajkumar died.
rowdy elements waiting for a chance thatsall. real fans only mourn quietly.

Not only did we lose a great actor, but the violence that spread after his death is sad as well. fans destroying public and private property is a nuisance. Meanwhile RIP , famous star actor.. http://movies.rediff.com/slide-show/2009/dec/30/slide-show-1-vishnuvardhan-passed-away.htm
while i know little of this actor, my best friend from an early childhood is in bangalore at the moment and he remarked how violent the crowds have been. was not the actor's death due to natural causes? if so, then what are the fans venting against? failure of the government in preventing the epidemic of old age?

its sad to know vishnuvardhan died just before the new year .. i am back from vacation and got to know abt this just today .. my memories of his good movies were suprabatha and muthina haara and many others .. he and suhasini made a lovely onscreen pair .. the song "nanna haadu nannadu" from suprabatha was too good .. RIP sahasa simha .. as for the voilence .. it just insane actions from useless bad elements ..

as for the voilence .. it just insane actions from useless bad elements ..
The excuse they give is that they were not able to get a glimpse of the body. Some weird sense of entitlement and attachment to the celebrity. Your note about Muthina Haara remindid me of Madikeri Sipaayi ... a favorite of mine.