That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

they're definitely in the top four bowling attacks in the world at the moment. Great performance today. Skittling Australia for 88 is a great acheivement no matter how the conditions are.
They are the second best bowling attack behind SA...

I'll have to say looking at the current state of affairs Pakistan's bowling attack is close to being their best since Wasim/Waqar retired. Aussie batting in swinging conditions are suspect but certainly to bowl them out for under 100 is a fantastic achievement. What's even more surprising is that Pakistan has only lost one wicket and scored closed to 100 :winky: I'd say Pakistan bowling attack will be bloody good on English, Saffie and NZ conditions. They need a good spinner and a decent enough wicket keeper to back the spinner. That's something they can work at. Still make no mistake, Pakistan batting is dismal. Only fires very rarely. Their bowling has to be one of the best at the moment. Pakistan fans will be hoping against hopes there will be no more infighting leading to bowlers walking away from the team or they don't get injured.

Guest Hiten.

I think asif and aamer did their job of getting rid of top order batsmen but they have no support from the 1st and 2nd change bowlers. Gul has been horrible with red leather and Danish's inclusion in the test side is akin to India electing Ojha in our playing XI. Kamran's a horrible keeper who tends to have couple of good test matches once or twice a year and is only in the team on the basis of his average batting abilities. I did mention that Pakistan's win against Australia at headingley was a gift by Ricky Ponting but Pakistan on this occasion obliged the gift by winning it for a change. Pakistan are a fragile team in all the departments and will take time to deliver good performances on consistent basis.

Manny, Please do not forget that epic last wicket partnership. Prior kept taking the single on the FIRST BALL of each over and letting Finn face the POWERHOUSE. The POWERHOUSE bowled 50 balls to Steven Finn, number 11 with a previous test highest of 3* and a first class average of 6. The POWERHOUSE failed to get Steven Finn out in those 50 balls and Ingerland declared. :hehe:

Manny, Please do not forget that epic last wicket partnership. Prior kept taking the single on the FIRST BALL of each over and letting Finn face the POWERHOUSE. The POWERHOUSE bowled 50 balls to Steven Finn, number 11 with a previous test highest of 3* and a first class average of 6. The POWERHOUSE failed to get Steven Finn out in those 50 balls and Ingerland declared. :hehe:
:hysterical: thanks for adding that amusing detail...really puts the paaavarhause's spectacular performance into perspective. such a great bowling attack can't knock off a number 11 batsman...this time they can't even blame kakmal.

More to put in perspective. In 42 balls before stumps, Ingerland took 3 Pakistani wickets. People who bat in the top order, too. (I refuse to call them batsmen.) In 50 balls to a number 11 who before then had a test highest of 3*, and a f/c average of 6... the Bowling POWERHOUSE failed to dismiss said number 11. :rotfl:

More to put in perspective. In 42 balls before stumps, Ingerland took 3 Pakistani wickets. People who bat in the top order, too. (I refuse to call them batsmen.) In 50 balls to a number 11 who before then had a test highest of 3*, and a f/c average of 6... the Bowling POWERHOUSE failed to dismiss said number 11. :rotfl:
:haha: But seriously WTF were poyz doing bowling Malik and Kaneria