That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

This thread gets bumped often , dosen that mean Pak bowling "shyts up" very often too ? :giggle: 100 runs in 4 overs , you still defending ? Pak has one of the worst bowling attacks , just accept it .
they will have to lose the essential ingredients of being a paki the day they realize that obvious thing.... :winky:
Guys don’t worry, we wont talk about any of your fast bowler... because we don’t know any of your fast bowler :phehehe: Chill...
One, we don't hype up our bowlers to be "bowling powerhouses". Two, whatever our bowlers are, they are better than yours at least - the way you got slaughtered today by one of the worst batting line-ups in the world would have embarassed a team of school kids. "Best attack in the tournament", "dangerous team" lmao!
Whole matter of 4 overs including 2 by Rehman and Indians cant control the joy and declaring it a failure of whole Pakistani fast bowling system... lol
Duh! .... Rehman bowling at the death instead of the powerhouse bowlers sums up how powerful the powerhouse is :hysterical:
Whole matter of 4 overs including 2 by Rehman and Indians cant control the joy and declaring it a failure of whole Pakistani fast bowling system... lol
Yes it was like barber slowly cutting hair upto 45th over and all of a sudden hack the customer into 1000 little tiny pieces. Either way you are dead.
Akhtar's 28 run over and Razzaq's 30 run over didn't figure into your argument, I see. I guess Rehman isn't a POWERHOUSE BOWLER according to the Pak fans, but that's 58 runs bled in two overs by two match-winning veterans, aka POWERHOUSE BOWLERS, but yeah, it's all Rehman's fault. This is me being unbiased: I will say that when it comes to relishing some misery, facts don't really matter. I believe the Pak fans had their schadenfreude moment during the tie game, and now it's the Indian fans' turn to enjoy some. While I don't think it is a colossal failure of Pak's bowling squad, they didn't quite look like the powerhouse that Pak-homers often gloat about and those last six overs were BRUTAL! Your powerhouse attack choked and got stuffed quite royally. 114 runs off the last six overs and a 110 run loss. That just invokes the 1996 loss when the Pakistan team fell short by nearly the same number of runs Younis bled in his last two overs.
... This is me being unbiased: I will say that when it comes to relishing some misery, facts don't really matter. I believe the Pak fans had their schadenfreude moment during the tie game, and now it's the Indian fans' turn to enjoy some.... ...
Lol your enjoyment is understandable cz 1. you dont get such chances too often 2. Indians always try to overcome their self-created Inferiority complexes they do have with Paksitani fast bowling since ages... what they need is only one bad spell by Pak and there you go...
Lol your enjoyment is understandable cz 1. you dont get such chances too often 2. Indians always try to overcome their self-created Inferiority complexes they do have with Paksitani fast bowling since ages... what they need is only one bad spell by Pak and there you go...
Who exactly is the great bowler in pakistan line up a washed up Akthar who can only huff and puff and Razaaq.Rehman is spinner who is worse than Jadeja. Afridi who by taking wickets against minnows thought he has become shane Warne reincarnated. You have one bowler who is good .That is GUL so why this bravado of bowling powerhouse and nonsense. What has this bowling powerhouse won actually to brag anything.
I am sure getting all out for 180 odd against Canada and reduced to 46/5 against kiwis is a "one off" as well... after all it was just a "few bad overs" that left Pak reeling at 46/5 :haha:
Akhtar's 28 run over and Razzaq's 30 run over didn't figure into your argument, I see. I guess Rehman isn't a POWERHOUSE BOWLER according to the Pak fans, but that's 58 runs bled in two overs by two match-winning veterans, aka POWERHOUSE BOWLERS, but yeah, it's all Rehman's fault. ...
Hahaha, by the way they word "powerhouse" might hv been introduced by some Paksitani but each time I see this word here spoken by you guys makes me laugh... This is something I enjoy the most in this thread... Pakistani bowling would perform good in 1 match then next then 3rd, 4th, 5th... everybody quiet and then suddenly one bad spell n everybody starts crying powerhouse, powerhouse, powerhouse.... :--D