That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

Guest Gunner
pak should have rightfully won the game' date=' they dominated 4 out of 5 days.[/quote'] The match lasted only 4 days dickhead. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
go and do dua.....they might dominate 99.9% of the game and still lose....because they will lose 10 wickets in 10 balls.......:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Your jokes aren't funny, I'm not saying it cause Im depressed or anything, but this is quite a lame attempt at being funny.

Having talent is one thing. Applying that talent consistently over 5 days to win Test Matches is another. You could be the best scientist on earth -- but what good are you -- if your inventions are not helping mankind in general? As much as people blame Paki Batting for this loss, I for one blame their bowling for this loss where they let Aus get a lead of 176 and they had a lead of 30 with just 3 wickets left. Yes they should have gotten the 176 , but the matter of fact remains -- as Hussey and Siddle racked up that 100 run partnership -- the "collapse" started playing in Pakis mind and that is what they ended up with. Don't forget and I have mentioned this numerous times they have had a better bowling line up than this over the last 25 years -- but what do they have to show? Nothing -- they have not won a Test Series in 5 nations over 25 years. Point is they just simply cannot execute over 5 days consistently -- and their bowling -- over 2 innings consistently. Talent and Execution go hand-in-hand and unfortunately for Pakis -- they are not.

Having talent is one thing. Applying that talent consistently over 5 days to win Test Matches is another. You could be the best scientist on earth -- but what good are you -- if your inventions are not helping mankind in general? As much as people blame Paki Batting for this loss, I for one blame their bowling for this loss where they let Aus get a lead of 176 and they had a lead of 30 with just 3 wickets left. Yes they should have gotten the 176 , but the matter of fact remains -- as Hussey and Siddle racked up that 100 run partnership -- the "collapse" started playing in Pakis mind and that is what they ended up with. Don't forget and I have mentioned this numerous times they have had a better bowling line up than this over the last 25 years -- but what do they have to show? Nothing -- they have not won a Test Series in 5 nations over 25 years. Point is they just simply cannot execute over 5 days consistently -- and their bowling -- over 2 innings consistently. Talent and Execution go hand-in-hand and unfortunately for Pakis -- they are not.
How can you blame the bowlers when the captain puts everyone on the boundary. How is he supposed to get wickets

Didn't watch the game -- wasn't aware of the field settings, but was it that bad ? Also the spread out field settings might have been to prevent Hussey from scoring freely -- was it also spread out for Siddle? Either way -- you expect the bowlers to wrap up the tail -- especially given the situation the Pakis were in. Again don't get me wrong -- they should have chased 176 with ease on this flattish wicket, but point is they should not have been made to do that to begin with.

Didn't watch the game -- wasn't aware of the field settings, but was it that bad ? Also the spread out field settings might have been to prevent Hussey from scoring freely -- was it also spread out for Siddle? Either way -- you expect the bowlers to wrap up the tail -- especially given the situation the Pakis were in. Again don't get me wrong -- they should have chased 176 with ease on this flattish wicket, but point is they should not have been made to do that to begin with.
Field spread for both batsmen, let me give you some examples of how bad it was. Siddle on strikes, Siddle: 6 men on the boundary, usually he'd get about 2 balls an over, but WTF, there were times when Siddle faced a whole over and they had that field. Hussey batting, field spread whether it was 1st ball or last ball, not once did they make him take a risk to have Siddle on strike next over because they were so worried about a bloody boundary. Kaneria bowling to Hussey. Now Kaneria is turning the ball into Hussey, but they have a pack offside boundary, seemed they were setting a field for poor bowling or something. Then finally had an attacking field after about 45 mins of play, once both batsmen were set and even then it didn't last for long

I don't think Australia would have survived this match had Dhoni been captain and Zaheer, Sreesanth and Ishant been in the opposition. Point is Asif and Aamer might be fine bowlers, but they don't know how to win against Australia. Nothing else explains Asif's lacklustre effort last night when everything was on the line. He couldn't raise himself when it mattered most, just as he and Aamer flickered and died in the decider against NZ, until rain came to their rescue.

I don't think Australia would have survived this match had Dhoni been captain and Zaheer, Sreesanth and Ishant been in the opposition. Point is Asif and Aamer might be fine bowlers, but they don't know how to win against Australia. Nothing else explains Asif's lacklustre effort last night when everything was on the line. He couldn't raise himself when it mattered most, just as he and Aamer flickered and died in the decider against NZ, until rain came to their rescue.
Good post. All the talent is of no use when you can not apply that in the right way. There is no excuse for not being able to take those last few wickets on a pitch where moments later wickets were tumbling.