That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

lol I just knew this thread will be at the top today and no surprises.
Come on, lets not state the obvious, both Pakistanis and Indian Fans are emotional and sadistic people who enjoy each others failures. :--D You can also not deny that as a Pakistani, you guys also only "show up" when once in a blue moon something good happens in Pakistan and Pakistan Cricket :) Though nothing wrong with friendly baiting as long as it stays classy and don't turn ugly unlike pakiistani forums where they mix religion and nation with cricket *sad**sigh*
After looking at Lankan fans on forums and Lankan cricket grounds' date=' I've now more respect for Pak and even Bangla fans..[/quote'] exactly..... i thought srilankans r very nice people.. and i was shocked to read those stuffs in the forum.. now i really like pak fans .... i dont think they stoop so low.. ok man there is a rivalry between pak and ind.. obviously we dont like them do well and vice versa.. but pak fans seems to be decent bunch.. even the trolls dont use such words.. same goes for Bd fans.. but sl fans r a diff bunch.. its shocking really!! im still wondering why so much hate for india. not just the hate... they all sound very immature .... sorry for going offtopic..
lol I just knew this thread will be at the top today and no surprises. Finally after 3 months in England, dislikers got a chance to feed their dislikeness. :--D There's no point in bringing this thread up, even though people rarely get a chance. We are a bowling powerhouse, whether you lot agree or disagree. :winky:
No, you are not. in the last 3 and 1/2 years you have performed just marginally better than India and on par with New Zealand. You are way behind SA, Aus and England in bowling. http://www.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/474607.html Whatever heroics your bolwers are perfroming in Englad, our bowlers have matched or bettered it on their last tour there. So how do you justify your claims?
exactly..... i thought srilankans r very nice people.. and i was shocked to read those stuffs in the forum.. now i really like pak fans .... i dont think they stoop so low.. ok man there is a rivalry between pak and ind.. obviously we dont like them do well and vice versa.. but pak fans seems to be decent bunch.. even the trolls dont use such words.. same goes for Bd fans.. but sl fans r a diff bunch.. its shocking really!! im still wondering why so much hate for india. not just the hate... they all sound very immature .... sorry for going offtopic..
Nothing offtopic about it :winky:, though benefit of doubt can be given to them as most of the lankan forums have only 10-15 members :--D
dey r laughing @ us cuz dey no we r da better bowlers :)
I'm sure no one is doubting that but its funny how they all crawl outta their little holes once Pakistan doesn't bowl well, whereas throughout the summer where our bowling has been fairly good, this thread magically dissapears