Another Mishra, Vikas Mishra, the 17 year old spinner

There is a new Delhi player Vikas Mishra who is impressing everyone with his couple of fivers. He is again a spinner like other Mishra. I haven't seen him much but at 17yrz if he is taking fivers, then should be a good sign. He took 6 wickets in 2nd inng in the semi finals against Mumbai.

There is a new Delhi player Vikas Mishra who is impressing everyone with his couple of fivers. He is again a spinner like other Mishra. I haven't seen him much but at 17yrz if he is taking fivers, then should be a good sign. He took 6 wickets in 2nd inng in the semi finals against Mumbai.
No. He is not another spinner like Amit Mishra. A. Mishra is a wrist spinner while V Mishra is a finger spinner--big difference in my opinion.
Hmm. Lets see how he ends his season
His season has already ended. Don't you follow Ranji matches at all? And I don't think he'll be chosen for Duleep trophy, the only FC tournament left for the season.

This kid is more in the Nilesh Kulkarni mould. Very tall, and a lanky spinner who does give it a rip. Will get lots of bounce on helpful surfaces, wasn't afraid to toss the ball even after being hit for consecutive 4s. Seems to have a very clean action as well. Good for a 17 yr old kid. Only negative part that I saw was like most of the other Indian spinner/bowlers , he is a very bad fielder with a poor fielding technique. But with proper grooming who knows he could turn out to be a very good prospect.

This kid is more in the Nilesh Kulkarni mould. Very tall, and a lanky spinner who does give it a rip. Will get lots of bounce on helpful surfaces, wasn't afraid to toss the ball even after being hit for consecutive 4s. Seems to have a very clean action as well. Good for a 17 yr old kid. Only negative part that I saw was like most of the other Indian spinner/bowlers , he is a very bad fielder with a poor fielding technique. But with proper grooming who knows he could turn out to be a very good prospect.
Uh huh! :nervous:
No. He is another spinner like Amit Mishra. A. Mishra is a wrist spinner why V Mishra is a finger spinner--big difference in my opinion. His season has already ended. Don't you follow Ranji matches at all? And I don't think he'll be chosen for Duleep trophy, the only FC tournament left for the season.
when i was saying another spinner like amit mishra, i meant that he is not any seamer or anything, just like how amit mishra is a spinner, this guy is a spinner too and not any seamer. Never meant to say the type of spinner he is