Which Pak player you cannot forgive...

lol....its like you just have to talk about Pakistan no matter how stupid it sounds so that you can get your regular diet on ICF. What's next? Which Pakistani cricketer's hair you hate the most? which cricketer's stance you hate the most? etc etc
You know why the jokes section is not so active these days? Because of Pakistan. Who does not like to have a good laugh especially when a team is offering itself as a laughing stock?
You know why the jokes section is not so active these days? Because of Pakistan. Who does not like to have a good laugh especially when a team is offering itself as a laughing stock?
what does which Pakistani you cannot forgive/hate has anything to do with jokes? You guys comeup with some of the most useless random threads and comments.
lol....its like you just have to talk about Pakistan no matter how stupid it sounds so that you can get your regular diet on ICF. What's next? Which Pakistani cricketer's hair you hate the most? which cricketer's stance you hate the most? etc etc :haha:
about hair Rana Naved ( in case u are interested to know) about stance Danish Kaneria
lol....its like you just have to talk about Pakistan no matter how stupid it sounds so that you can get your regular diet on ICF. What's next? Which Pakistani cricketer's hair you hate the most? which cricketer's stance you hate the most? etc etc :haha:
Hair: Afridi , I dont like the shampoo he uses :hysterical: stance: One and only Kaneria :hysterical:
Guest Hiten.
Tell me about it. Pretty embarrassing if you ask me.
No one is bothered in asking you anything.. :dontknow:. You keep going at this rate and you'll have to carry a driver licence with a name:"Banned from Internet".
Which idiot? Current or ex. Forgiveness is a virtue, but I simply cannot forgive Moin Khan for his "Endulkar" comment in 2006 after the Karachi test. What an *****hole!! Isn't that jerk a IPL coach? He should be denied entry to India for abusing our national hero.
I don't remember what he said :(( Can you repeat please
lol....its like you just have to talk about Pakistan no matter how stupid it sounds so that you can get your regular diet on ICF. What's next? Which Pakistani cricketer's hair you hate the most? which cricketer's stance you hate the most? etc etc
Padosi bro, how is this stupid? I am sure there are Indian players that get under the skin of other nations (i.e. Bhajji, I do not care for him much myself, but he is in my team and sometimes you need characters like that). I am just inquiring who the idiots in your team are. It is not like I am saying your team sucks without a specific reference!