Which Pak player you cannot forgive...

Which idiot? Current or ex. Forgiveness is a virtue, but I simply cannot forgive Moin Khan for his "Endulkar" comment in 2006 after the Karachi test. What an *****hole!! Isn't that jerk a IPL coach? He should be denied entry to India for abusing our national hero.
you know why he is holding grudge against Sachin :hysterical: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfb2bJPqyu4]YouTube- Sachin Tendulkar's Googly to Pakistan's Moin Khan[/ame]
Guest Hiten.
yea.. that was last over before day's play.
Fixed. Taufeeq Umar, because of his send off to SRT after GOD smashed the pakis to submission (03 WC). Very abusive sent off after witnessing a brutual assault of the highest quality. M4d3rch0d is nowhere to be seen now :finger:

Javed Miandad for marrying into Dawoods' family, I am sure he knew about Dawoods past and what kind of a vile animal he is. Shahid Afridi, has a cousin or somebody who is a terrorist, I dont know if he supports him or not, but if he does then I cant forgive him. Imran Khan, for his hypocritical conversion to a conservative mullah who treats women as second class etc.

Which idiot? Current or ex. Forgiveness is a virtue, but I simply cannot forgive Moin Khan for his "Endulkar" comment in 2006 after the Karachi test. What an *****hole!! Isn't that jerk a IPL coach? He should be denied entry to India for abusing our national hero.
ICL. Was coach of Lahore Badshas? Hate this ****ing moron. 'Endulkar' :mad: Moin ki ammi ki ****** :finger: