Congratulations India !!!

I sincerely hope that India loses a few high profile series. Such a criminal and spineless bowling and fielding displays, and that too for sometime now, is an absolute embarassment and does no justice to India's ranking; How many times do you expect your batsman to bail you out ? How many times will you make the same phucking mistakes and not learn the god damn lesson ? Three high profile losses this year alone, the T20 exit, the Champions trophy exit, the 4 - 2 loss to Australia, all to pathetic bowling / fielding and to think they are making the same mistakes over and over again. BS bowling, BS fielding, GTFO man :roll:

I wonder where the "Drop Prasad' date=' drop Robin" groupies are now? :hmmm:[/quote'] Yeah no kidding. Our fielding and bowling has dropped considereablly since they were scape goated. Obviously not all of it is due to those guys leaving. It probably does no good for the bowler's confidence to play for months on these flat conditions where any tail ender can cleanly hit through the line and get a boundary. I remember when Brett Lee came to India and at the time he was regarded as one of the best test bowlers going. Well after suffering in the heat and flat conditions he hasn't been the same bowler in his form and has been injured ever since. :hysterical: When our bowler do manage to induce an edge or catching opportunity then they get to watch our worthless fielders fluff those chances too.
i'd love a match between the current indian and paki team would be interesting to see which team tries harder to lose
No batsmen from either side will be out caught for sure
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
besides batting our team is rubbish......
And I wouldn't expect that to change any time soon. Our bowlers are out of form on the whole and the fielding has been horrible. But that's what happens when you play 6-8 months of continious cricket on mostly flat decks. Sooner or later bowlers lose confidence and get out of form in these types of conditions. It's no different than having our batsmen play on seaming/swinging pitches that turn for spinners over an entire year. Most of the batsmen would struggle apart from the ones who have true talent and class like Sachin.