Does Virat Kohli get dropped when SRT returns?

Lord

The two series that SRT should play in would be the 3 match ODI series against SA and the 7 match ODI series against Aus (may get turned into a 2 test, 3 odi series as well). But I dont want him to play in the micky mouse tournaments like the Asia cup or some other crap tri series which I trust BCCI to fit in somewhere. Even for the odi series against NZ( the 3 test, 5 odis tour is not yet approved), I would rather want SRT to take rest and play only the tests.

I will opt for Sehwag Sachin Gautam Yuvraj Kohli Dhoni Raina Jadeja Harbhajan PK Nehra As it is whether we play bhaj or not, we will have to chase 300+, so why not go with the extra batsman and PK and Bhaj as pinchhitters lower down the order to make 300 chasable against tough oppnents, and we must also be allowed to have all the men in the squad, on the field to restrict the opponents to 300-350 with that kind of bowling line up

I will opt for Sehwag Sachin Gautam Yuvraj Kohli Dhoni Raina Jadeja Harbhajan PK Nehra As it is whether we play bhaj or not, we will have to chase 300+, so why not go with the extra batsman and PK and Bhaj as pinchhitters lower down the order to make 300 chasable against tough oppnents, and we must also be allowed to have all the men in the squad, on the field to restrict the opponents to 300-350 with that kind of bowling line up
dito
i've kept nehra coz dhoni wouldn't really go with 2 pacers sreesanth can be there, but that'd make 2 right arms nehra can be the left armer
Yeah keep Nehra cos he has left handed and drop Bhaji. Even though Bhaji is milllllllllllllllllles more economical! People have lost all sense of logic and objectivity when it comes to Bhaji. He is our best performing bowler in all formats, all the stats will back that up. Yet everyone wants him dropped. I think a lot of people are nuts. Thank god Dhoni and selectors are not so looney. We have enough probs with our bowling without actually dropping a bowler who is our best performer.
Bhaji is ranked in top 10 odi bowlers and is frankly our most economical bowler. I think over last year he would easily be much more economical then others and this is shown by SL series. Yet people want him dropped' date=' go figure????[/quote'] Which other spinner was given a consistent run? Msihra, Jadeja all outbowled him in the series they played together but were then dropped. Remember usually Dhoni preferred one of them to bowl during Power plays and not Bhajji. We might have low standards for our fast bowlers but our spin bolwing standards were always high
Which other spinner was given a consistent run? Msihra' date=' Jadeja all outbowled him in the series they played together but were then dropped. Remember usually Dhoni preferred one of them to bowl during Power plays and not Bhajji. We might have low standards for our fast bowlers but our spin bolwing standards were always high[/quote'] He has generally out bowled other spinners. This includes recent test series! He is proven quality
He has generally out bowled other spinners. This includes recent test series! He is proven quality
Comprehensively outbowled or took like 1 wicket extra in an odd match? Proven as a what? As an ordinary bowler who can bowl a bit? Both Afridi and Ajmal have outbolwed him in ODIs so that says something