Does Virat Kohli get dropped when SRT returns?

Lord

either Sachin or Viru should get rest and Virat should be retained along w/ raina for the last ODI at least...how do you remove someone after scoring a century that too in a crucial stage
both will be ther in Delhi as UV isnt playing,i'm talkin wen he comes back

stupid thread why should Raina even be in contention for getting knocked out, when he has not done anything to deserve it. He just scored a freaking fast 60 odd runs when the kohlis and polis got the team to a commanding 120ish for 4 If they want Kohli to be there, play 7 proper bastman

I am confident both of them will retain their spots...we might go ahead with the 7 batsmen and 4 bowler combo...specially with UV, Viru and Raina...they can very well chip in with 3-4 overs each and fulfill the roll of the 5th bowler. Dhoni has used UV pretty well....often having him bowl 6-8 overs when he's bowling well. I sincerely hope we go ahead with the 7 batsmen 4 bowler combo as it should be effective since all our bowlers are crappy anyways. If Irfan Pathan ever gets selected than we might have a really good lower order with Bajji, irfan, PK, Jadeja...everyone being able to chip in with a little bit when selected for a game.

stupid thread why should Raina even be in contention for getting knocked out, when he has not done anything to deserve it. He just scored a freaking fast 60 odd runs when the kohlis and polis got the team to a commanding 120ish for 4 If they want Kohli to be there, play 7 proper bastman
Kohli also scored a 54 in that game. as for playing 7 batsmen,i dont see it happening.none of our bowlers r great n if he gets hammered,Dhoni will be forced to bowl his 10 overs n using part timers is always risky