Zubin's fav back to doing his best

fineleg

Guest Hiten.

You don't know how I feel every time this mofo scores a run on flat tracks. His constipated look stance while batting just adds more on to the frustration :mad:.

You don't know how I feel every time this mofo scores a run on flat tracks. His constipated look stance while batting just adds more on to the frustration :mad:.
I too hate to see him pile up these "freebie" runs. I'd love to see :punter: and this Jayawoddina to get out in single digits more often.
Guest Hiten.
You know he has scored 4000 plus runs on just 2 grounds :hysterical:.
:WTF: He is yet to score 1000 runs (aggregate) in any other continent than Asia (7280 out of 9120 in Asia:omg:)
Guest Hiten.
That has got to be one of the most bizarre stats I've seen. I don't know whether to laugh or just sit here dumbfounded.
I literally punched a wall seeing that stat. I am going to hate him even more when I see him on TV....OMFG :mad: :wall:
Finey' date=' if you EVER post this mofo's pic without a spoiler I am going to kill you :emc:.[/quote'] Pawar-Abooze :D I really hope one of our bowlers gets this idjet M.J. for cheap tomorrow. " yet to score 1000 runs (aggregate) in any other continent than Asia (7280 out of 9120 in Asia" Can there be a greater International player FTB in the world!?? :wall: