Ranji Final 2009-10: Karnataka v Mumbai at Mysore Jan 11-15 (09:30 local)

Shane

http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/306324.html Very similar match being played out here on the same ground 9 Dec day 1 - Saurashtra 1st innings 229/8 (KR Makvana 9*, SP Jobanputra 17*, 90 ov) Saurashtra All out - 245 10 Dec day 2 - Karnataka 1st innings 216/9 (KB Pawan 110*, KP Appanna 0*, 83 ov) Karnataka All out - 226 11 Dec day 3 - Saurashtra 2nd innings 183/8 (FU Bambhaniya 28*, SP Jobanputra 16*, 85 ov) Saurashtra All out - 245 again 12 Dec day 4 - Karnataka 2nd innings 261 (62.4 ov) - end of match

I am really pissed off that they didn't show it live. I was so keen on watching how Nayar batted. I never rated him as a decent batsman. He is a first rate cowlasher. But looking at the progress of his innings it seems he has definitely curbed his natural instincts. Would be interesting to know if he has another dimension to his batting.

I am really pissed off that they didn't show it live. I was so keen on watching how Nayar batted. I never rated him as a decent batsman. He is a first rate cowlasher. But looking at the progress of his innings it seems he has definitely curbed his natural instincts. Would be interesting to know if he has another dimension to his batting.
who said its not live ? am watching the highlights now , call your cable guy