Why do Indians ( Desis ) Stare at each other

Rajiv

Yep... I just nod and move on without waiting for their reaction. I keep my head down and go. Especially indian girls.... I dont look at them at all. As Gunner rightly said, I have seen that "I am too good for you" look many times. I just ignore 'em. It works best.. But if someone approaches or smiles, I do not hesitate to smile back either. There is nothing wrong. And off late, I have hardly seen anyone approaching me with the business proposals. My colleagues always complain that they been approached by these irritating desis all the time.
One sane response among a bunch of obnoxious ones!

One sane response among a bunch of obnoxious ones!
Actually he quoted and agreed with me so by default there are atleast two sane posts. :winky::winky:

Nah trust me' date=' people in India when they see someone from outside, just keep staring, you look back at them and they'll continue to stare[/quote'] How can that be possible? Do you "special" people look different from us Indians? Unless you guys get off the plane wearing a clowns hat , really don't see why people stare at you differently..... Unless you are a really pretty girl with unbelievable assets.......Then I can understand.:--D

How can that be possible? Do you "special" people look different from us Indians? Unless you guys get off the plane wearing a clowns hat , really don't see why people stare at you differently..... Unless you are a really pretty girl with unbelievable assets.......Then I can understand.:--D
Why are all Indians residing in India getting worked up. I'm not gonna make something up to make Indians look bad. I'm talking for experience, if it was something that happened on one occasion, I would just look past it, but whenever I'm in India, I've noticed it so many times. People lock onto you and do not break away, they just keep staring. Its not just me, talking to friends and family, they've experienced similar things

Why are all Indians residing in India getting worked up. I'm not gonna make something up to make Indians look bad. I'm talking for experience' date=' if it was something that happened on one occasion, I would just look past it, but whenever I'm in India, I've noticed it so many times. People lock onto you and do not break away, they just keep staring. Its not just me, talking to friends and family, they've experienced similar things[/quote'] :dito: I iz with PJ on this one!!

Why are all Indians residing in India getting worked up. I'm not gonna make something up to make Indians look bad. I'm talking for experience' date=' if it was something that happened on one occasion, I would just look past it, but whenever I'm in India, I've noticed it so many times. People lock onto you and do not break away, they just keep staring. Its not just me, talking to friends and family, they've experienced similar things[/quote']
How can that be possible? Do you "special" people look different from us Indians? Unless you guys get off the plane wearing a clowns hat , really don't see why people stare at you differently..... Unless you are a really pretty girl with unbelievable assets.......Then I can understand.:--D
Valid question. How do they know that you have been outside?