Sachin gets the 44th ton

WTF is this thread? After the brain dead batting on day 1' date=' sachin's century is the last thing on anyone's mind... even Sachin wont be thinking abt his century and will be planning how to take this total to a certain level of respect.. and here you are starting a thread on whether he'll get a 100.. who cares i say?[/quote'] Well mate sachin's century is directly related to india getting to a respectable total! so i dont think there is anything wrong with it :winky:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You are too kind, he's got only about 13K runs in that way
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: he is still secon in number of runs excluing his favorite teams bangladesh and zibabwe... Secon to the one and ONLY BRIAN CHARLES LARA!!!!! Tenulkar is surely second best yet!!!

It will be nice if a 100 from Sachin can propel India to a respectable score, but it wont be easy. The B'deshis will know exactly what to do when he's on strike - Spread the field far and wide. And as we saw on more than one occasion today, Sachin's power game is not what it used to be. So, if Sachin is going to get a ton, it will be from delicate nudges to fine leg, scoops over gully or the reverse sweep to point. And given how well co-ordinated the B'deshis have looked so far, they'll probably be aware of this too. But the question remains - Will Ishant and Sreesanth stay long enough for that to happen? Ishant is lucky to even be out there (he was plumb lbw to Shakib). Sreesanth is probably busy cleaning his glasses so that he wouldnt have to hand it over to the square leg umpire and be bowled the next ball. My guess is, we'll be all out for 230-odd and Sachin will be stuck in his 90s.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: he is still secon in number of runs excluing his favorite teams bangladesh and zibabwe... Secon to the one and ONLY BRIAN CHARLES LARA!!!!! Tenulkar is surely second best yet!!!
SRT has more tons and runs in tests. More tons and runs in odis. Game set and match Mr Tendulkar. You focus on your pathetic batting. What happened to your fake hyped new great Akmal? Only one 50 in whole of oz series:hysterical::hysterical:
SRT has more tons and runs in tests. More tons and runs in odis. Game set and match Mr Tendulkar. You focus on your pathetic batting. What happened to your fake hyped new great Akmal? Only one 50 in whole of oz series:hysterical::hysterical:
Don't pay any attention to these trolls, they'd readily stick their tongues in any ******* as long as it helps them knock tendulkar
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You forgot Ponting, Kallis, Dravid, KP, Hayden, Ashraful etc. just few others who are way ahead of SRT.

Some trolls really need a lesson on how not to derail all the threads. Mere mention of Sachin,puts the pants of these trolls on fire. Back to topic, I have a feeling SRT will use a different approach tomorrow morning, will go for his shots and will get to his 100 and beyond. Remember a series in BD in 04-05 when Zaheer scored 75 coming at no 11 and the two had a partnership of nearly 150 runs for the last wicket.

Some trolls really need a lesson on how not to derail all the threads. Mere mention of Sachin,puts the pants of these trolls on fire. Back to topic, I have a feeling SRT will use a different approach tomorrow morning, will go for his shots and will get to his 100 and beyond. Remember a series in BD in 04-05 when Zaheer scored 75 coming at no 11 and the two had a partnership of nearly 150 runs for the last wicket.
Zaheer is out for 11:dontknow:
Zaheer is out for 11:dontknow:
No I think he is pointing out that SRT could use a similar approach with the remaining tailenders (I think) not that he will do it with Zaheer. But I am not sure Ishant and Sree are as good as Zaheer, who although a tailender can sometimes support the batsman well.
No I think he is pointing out that SRT could use a similar approach with the remaining tailenders (I think) not that he will do it with Zaheer. But I am not sure Ishant and Sree are as good as Zaheer' date= who although a tailender can sometimes support the batsman well.
that was my point.u can expect Zaheer to support SRT,but not Sree n Ishant
he surely can' date=' he has 2 let offs and was lucky also... + playing his favorite opponents so he surely can make a hundred maybe even a double hunred....[/quote'] You mean like this guy http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/40570.html?class=1;opposition=25;template=results;type=allround But unlike him, sachin plays equally well against decent opposition too Coming back to the topic, i think Sachin should play attacking cricket and try tog et as many runs as possible