IPL made fun of Pakistan by snubbing us: Afridi

Block hole

a week ago, afridi said he wanted to be a part of KKR or DC and a couple of days ago, he was heard wanting to play with Yuvraj and Harbhajan, i.e. KXIP and MI and look at him now :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: In b4 how he would love to be coach of an IPL team :giggle:

This is truly a horrible mess, at least last year the Indians were fair and had some honour in the way they refused to allow Pakistani players to play. This time around it's been a well planned sorry mess. If the Indian board and the franchises knew they weren't going to bid for and play Pakistani players, then they shouldn't have put them in the bidding pool. Gul, Razzaq and co are no different to the Morkel's and Pietersens and Bond's in that they want to earn a lot of money for doing what they enjoy. Razzaq is very right in his statement, you shouldn't mix politics with sport, if it does get mixed up at least show respect for the sportsmen, they haven't done anything to wrong.
Razzaq is talking out of *****. For years and years, a military dictator, Pervez Musharruf was the chief patron of Pakistani cricket and his cronies and buddies were head of the PCB. These SAME Pakistani cricketers played for years under a politically run PCB and now they're complaining that Politics and Sports shouldn't mix? What a bunch of crybaby hypocrites!! :hysterical:

Really disappointed to see how the entire episode and has been handled and really sad to see some of the responses here. Jingoism gone mad.
Why? To me this is one of the best ways the Govt of India could have handled the whole issue keeping in light next years CWG and World Cup. If the Govt had indeed banned them that would have shed a -ve light on CWG and definitely the World Cup where the Pakis would have raised a stink -- well now that door is closed. So now the Govt says -- hey we did not ban anybody and the Franchises were instructed not to pick these dogs. (if indeed the govt was involved in the whole thing -- not sure if that is the case). But one thing is for sure the IPL franchises are getting smarter -- and are picking up players that are 100% sure -- what is the point in having a part of your money being linked to some player who is not sure of coming. It is just not the Pakis -- even some Ozzies got screwed. The IPL is looking fir loyalty and rightly so. They did rather buy players who are committed.

Really disappointed to see how the entire episode and has been handled and really sad to see some of the responses here. Jingoism gone mad.
I'd describe it more as lack of self confidence and feeling insecurity and inadequacy. Forget picking Pak players for IPL .. these guys won't even cheer for a Sri Lankan boundary. I guess that is the way to show bravado in India.

This is truly a horrible mess, at least last year the Indians were fair and had some honour in the way they refused to allow Pakistani players to play. This time around it's been a well planned sorry mess. If the Indian board and the franchises knew they weren't going to bid for and play Pakistani players, then they shouldn't have put them in the bidding pool. Gul, Razzaq and co are no different to the Morkel's and Pietersens and Bond's in that they want to earn a lot of money for doing what they enjoy. Razzaq is very right in his statement, you shouldn't mix politics with sport, if it does get mixed up at least show respect for the sportsmen, they haven't done anything to wrong.
We DONT WANT to see any Paki prosper from Indian industry, F off , capture and try those animals who butchered Indians before coming back over and over again for Indian money.

@ Mamu Would you have ever expected Australia or England...etc to do something like this? This shows how the Indian society works, if people so well-known and wealthy pull stunts like this imagine what the common man can be capable of. Not trying to argue just giving my personal view

@ Mamu Would you have ever expected Australia or England...etc to do something like this? This shows how the Indian society works, if people so well-known and wealthy pull stunts like this imagine what the common man can be capable of. Not trying to argue just giving my personal view
Its a pity but I have to admit this is the sad state of affairs. Let me ask you a question, if the roles were reversed what do you think the Pakistani board would have done?

if people so well-known and wealthy pull stunts like this imagine what the common man can be capable of.
u should have a PhD on that stop crying fool... its not the clubs fault they didnt pick em... no 100% sure availability.. who knows how many are still on dope and might bring more controversy like they do everywhere else also, pakis are know to be useless teammates.. y would one spend $$$ on these ppl??