We can win the match: Hasan

Feed

Have you been lost in the woods only to return just before you typed up that sentence? Last 2 years: Won 8, Lost 3, Drew 8. :yay: Now don't tell me you were referring to just the first innings of this test and nothing else. :giggle:
You must be lost in the manhole. Justify the stats how it fits with his statement about BD bowlers. Try to read some other posts to get the context before going overbpard with your emotions.
Your quote:
If you want to, don't go into the history of what we have done. Just go into the recent history of what Shehwag & his team has done to justify his statement about another team.
You are the clown who referred to "recent history of what Shehwag & his team had done". I showed you what we have recently done. :finger: As a guy who is one of the top openers in the world playing for a top team he has every right to think your pathetic team is not capable of taking 20 wickets. Whether he should have been more diplomatic and not spoken the truth is a different matter.

Hasan: We can win the match Hasan: We can win the match Bangladesh skipper Shakib Al Hasan said his side is confident of overhauling the 415 set by India to win the first Test. Bangladesh have never chased down a fourth innings target of more than 215. "We are looking for a win and will play positive cricket. We want to bat the whole day," said Hasan after the fourth day's play, which ended with Bangladesh still needing 348 runs with eight wickets remaining. Gambhir puts India in command The highest score Bangladesh has successfully chased down so far is 215 in July 2009 in St George's against the depleted West Indies when they scored 217 for six. They had, however, scored 413 all out in the fourth innings in December 2008 against Sri Lanka at Sher-e-Bangla Cricket Stadium in Dhaka though for a loss cause. The hosts failed to bowl out India in their second innings on Wednesday and allowed them to score 413 for eight declared but skipper Shakib said overall he was happy with the performance of his bowlers. "The fast bowlers – Shahadat Hossain, Rubel Hossain and debutant Shafiul Islam -- bowled really well and I am happy with their performance," said the left-arm spinner, who took seven wickets in the match, the most among home side bowlers. Asked if Shahriar Nafees, who returned to the Bangladesh side after severing his ties with the Indian Cricket League, was struggling with form, Shakib said, "Yes he is a bit shaky now. I think he is working with coach (Jamie Siddons) on his footwork. I hope he will do well in future." Shakib was one of the players, who was put on auction for the third Indian premier League on Tuesday but none of the franchises showed any interest in him but the talented all-rounder said he was not surprised. "I am not at all surprised," he said.

Whether he should have been more diplomatic and not spoken the truth is a different matter.
BD are bunch of racists ; Ricky ponting openly said playing in BD was a waste of time and they should not play test cricket. Not a word from these BD. But someone from subcontinent said the same thing and they are up and down. All sehwag said was they are ordinary test side, well they are on there way to lose a test match in under 4 days if you dont take into the account time lost due to bad weather, more or less proves his point.

I am sorry but this just has to be shared - wtfc.gif :hysterical: Such lionising/tigerising of a team and it's players that has been thrashed left, right and center by all teams from Australia to Canada for over a decade. :cantstop: I shudder to think what bangbros will be like if they actually win a World Cup or reach that elusive number 8 spot in the rankings. :nervous:

Chittagong pitch acts in a reverse order (pitch deterioates first then batting wicket) so we actually bowled out India for 413/8 in 1st innings and 243 in 2nd Why did I have to read this logic early in the morning :hysterical: :hysterical:

Chittagong pitch acts in a reverse order (pitch deterioates first then batting wicket) so we actually bowled out India for 413/8 in 1st innings and 243 in 2nd Why did I have to read this logic early in the morning :hysterical: :hysterical:
LMAO ROFL Pure gem.. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: