Dhoni, Bhajji to play second test

Feed

Yea, keep laughing.. :D I didnt say this is what is happening, I am wondering aloud as to why this is happening. If you guys think such things dont happen, then keep living in your state of blissful ignorance. :finger: Btw, here's more fuel to the fire. :D Why would they have reserve wicket-keeper for a two-test series? We did not have any reserve wicket keeper for the previous 3 test match series against Lanka, so why one for a two test series, that too against B'desh. Were they anticipating any sudden 'injuries' to Dhoni? :hmmm: And before any smart-Alex comes and says the Lanka series was a home series and B'desh is away series and it is harder to send sudden replacements to away tours, well, B'desh is just right next door.. :finger:

Yea, keep laughing.. :D I didnt say this is what is happening, I am wondering aloud as to why this is happening. If you guys think such things dont happen, then keep living in your state of blissful ignorance. :finger: Btw, here's more fuel to the fire. :D Why would they have reserve wicket-keeper for a two-test series? We did not have any reserve wicket keeper for the previous 3 test match series against Lanka, so why one for a two test series, that too against B'desh. Were they anticipating any sudden 'injuries' to Dhoni? :hmmm: And before any smart-Alex comes and says the Lanka series was a home series and B'desh is away series and it is harder to send sudden replacements to away tours, well, B'desh is just right next door.. :finger:
Stop.... :hysterical::hysterical:
Btw, here's more fuel to the fire. :D Why would they have reserve wicket-keeper for a two-test series? We did not have any reserve wicket keeper for the previous 3 test match series against Lanka, so why one for a two test series, that too against B'desh. Were they anticipating any sudden 'injuries' to Dhoni? :hmmm: And before any smart-Alex comes and says the Lanka series was a home series and B'desh is away series and it is harder to send sudden replacements to away tours, well, B'desh is just right next door.. :finger:
Yes, but smaller squads are usually named for home series and bigger (up to 16 man squads, like this one) are named for series played away. This is hardly anything new or surprising. [PS: When India name a smaller squad for the tests v. South Africa next month and someone like Karthik or Tyagi misses out - no, there's no conspiracy, and there's no evil conglomerate machine whirring its wheels in the background with sudden injuries and disappearances being planned out. The squad for a home test will just be smaller. :D]
Yes, but smaller squads are usually named for home series and bigger (up to 16 man squads, like this one) are named for series played away. This is hardly anything new or surprising. [PS: When India name a smaller squad for the tests v. South Africa next month and someone like Karthik or Tyagi misses out - no, there's no conspiracy, and there's no evil conglomerate machine whirring its wheels in the background with sudden injuries and disappearances being planned out. The squad for a home test will just be smaller. :D]
Errr, thanks for that. :D
Just noticed yours.. 'Hii...'? lol, thats like the worst user title I have ever seen in my life..! :laugh:
Had you taken some time out of your conspiracy theory cooking, you could've had time to conjuncture my user title with the avatar...(Hiten my name) :D :finger: Feeling moar stupid ? :--D P.S: I had a "Hi \/(arrow pointing down)" and Sachinism asked me if I had HIV :laugh:... so we have two kind of idiots: Sachinism and MM on ICF :phehehe:
Something's not right with the Indian cricket team these days. There have been more than one instance of 'mystery' injuries that have happened in the recent past. No one yet knows why Sehwag was rested for the final two league matches in the Idea cup (if the idea was to rest seniors, why play a full-strength squad otherwise?). Then, Sehwag comes to the pre-match press conference instead of Dhoni and when quizzed about Dhoni's absence, tell that he 'taking a break, relaxing the dressing room..'. The next day, we find Dhoni isnt fit for the match, along with another 'sudden' injury to Bhajji. Then, inexplicably, Dhoni is seen bowling in the nets less than 2 days after he was pronounced unfit. Generally, when a player is unfit before a test match, it is something that becomes quite well known among the media/public and that doesnt seem to be the case for the Indian team. I dont if these guys are really injured or they're just taking a break from the game and are painting it as an 'injury' to avoid controversy or in other cases, routine selectorial decisions (Mishra over Bhajji) painted as injury replacements to once again, avoid speculation and controversy.
Indirectly, the players are being rotated. Australia does it blatantly. We are learning to do it subtly :eyedance: :two_thumbs_up: :dance: :yay:
Had you taken some time out of your conspiracy theory cooking, you could've had time to conjuncture my user title with the avatar...(Hiten my name) :D :finger: Feeling moar stupid ? :--D P.S: I had a "Hi /(arrow pointing down)" and Sachinism asked me if I had HIV :laugh:... so we have two kind of idiots: Sachinism and MM on ICF :phehehe:
When more than one person seems confused with your nonsense and STD's its time to look in the mirror, because thats the problem :finger:

Dhoni, Bhajji to play second test Harbhajan Singh are recovering fast and they are set to play the second Test against Bangladesh in Dhaka from January 24, team manager Arshad Ayub said here today. More... Dhoni, Bhajji to play second test PTI 20 Jan 2010 CHITTAGONG: Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and off-spinner Harbhajan Singh are recovering fast and they are set to play the second Test against Bangladesh in Dhaka from January 24, team manager Arshad Ayub said here today. "(M S) Dhoni is fast improving from his injury (back spasm). He batted and bowled at the nets (after third day's play). For Harbhajan Singh, he has recovered 80-85 per cent and in a couple of days he would be fully all right," Ayub said at the press conference after third day's play of the first Test here. Dhoni was a ruled out a day ahead of the first Test at the Zohur Ahmed Chowdhury Cricket Stadium due to back spasm and vice-captain Virender Sehwag is leading the visiting side in his absence. Harbhajan was not considered for the Test on the morning of the match due to a stiff neck after he was included in the list of 12 players.

I do rate Amit Mishra, but I think that he does not have the experience to play as the first spinner. I welcome Harbhajan's return to the team. As for Dhoni, the way that the team struggles without him and flourishes with him is clear to see - whether it is deliberate brilliance or sheer morale is not important, he really does influence the team in a positive way.