Sehwag: Hail^inf

Mr. Wicket

Resisted? That was a half volley outside off stump that he just smashed over mid off for 6!
Never was. Again' date=' he thinks and talks straight. That reflects in his batting and his interviews. We have always loved him for that. It's our mistake to expect him to be diplomatic occasionally and be himself other times for our entertainment. I wont call it a flaw, but I will accept this Sehwag whole heartedly- even when he is telling the bitter truth that no one wants to hear.[/quote'] I am not saying what he said was wrong. But there's already been a big controversy over this, the last you'd wanna do is to add more fuel to fire.
There is respect. He praised the way they bowled. Or you expect him to manufacture fake respect?
Sree, I don't see how he is disrespecting them, his merely pointing out the fact that they failed to take 20 wickets as he had correctly predcited. It's not like he said Bangladesh are **** and shouldn't be allowed to play tests, and what the **** are we doing hear wasting our time.
Sehwag may only speak for himself but such comments not only reflect very poorly on him but severely tarnish the image of the team. In long term interests of the team image, such behaviour should be condoned
Sehwag may only speak for himself but such comments not only reflect very poorly on him but severely tarnish the image of the team. In long term interests of the team image' date=' such behaviour should be condoned[/quote'] blah blah blah.. :gossip:
Sehwag may only speak for himself but such comments not only reflect very poorly on him but severely tarnish the image of the team. In long term interests of the team image' date=' such behaviour should be condoned[/quote'] Sree your looking into this too much. How on earth are the comments he made going to tarnish the image of himself and the team? His statements are factual, he isn't talking absurd garbage!!!
Sree your looking into this too much. How on earth are the comments he made going to tarnish the image of himself and the team? His statements are factual' date=' he isn't talking absurd garbage!!![/quote'] Today it's Bangladesh, tomorrow it's ? Where do you draw the line ? Will you be laughing with him or at him if he embarasses himself in the future due to such comments ?
Today it's Bangladesh, tomorrow it's ? Where do you draw the line ? Will you be laughing with him or at him if he embarasses himself in the future due to such comments ?
No.1 - where has he embarrassed himself? No. 2 - what is wrong with being straightforward? After all he is not supposed to act as international liaison or anything. I understand the need for civility and diplomacy. Most international captains are - especially Indian ones. But that is no reason to expect everybody to be like that as if it was a rule. He said, I quote 'Bangladesh cannot take 20 wickets'. He was talking on experience. That was not especially nice. But he is not in the business of being nice. You will note that when he was asked about Dhoni he said he was relaxing in the dressing room. Its up to us to read into all this what we want. ________ Ecigarette Forum
Today it's Bangladesh, tomorrow it's ? Where do you draw the line ? Will you be laughing with him or at him if he embarasses himself in the future due to such comments ?
Sree, your talking like you think the man has no brain. His hardly going to make statements like that if we were playing Aus or SA is he.
Sree' date=' your talking like you think the man has no brain. His hardly going to make statements like that if we were playing Aus or SA is he.[/quote'] Days never remain the same. Not long ago, he was in the worst form of his career, was dropped and those that are singing his bhajans now were burning his effigies What goes around comes around and if such arrogance is not curbed, than it will come back to bite him.
Days never remain the same. Not long ago, he was in the worst form of his career, was dropped and those that are singing his bhajans now were burning his effigies What goes around comes around and if such arrogance is not curbed, than it will come back to bite him.
to u its arrongance,to most others its his frank nature. n his effigies were burnt coz of his batting,how r his words relevant?