"Mommy, mommy, those evil Indians called me a school boy"

Karan114

If I were to mention to a friend that someone else called me a dickhead.. does that mean I'm upset about it ? No' date= I'd be just simply telling him.
Yes it upset you in some way otherwise why would you think twice about it? If it was not a big deal then why you telling your friend about it? It's not like someone was praising you by calling you a dick head and you wanted to share the good news with your friend :haha:

Come on, the guy had a very good test - scored 150 runs and took three dismissals against the best side in the world. He is 21 and just wants to show that he was not fazed by the sledging and rather responded to it with his performance. I can't see any reason to make fun of his statements, unless you guys are just doing it for the heck of it which is quite inexplicable to do against a team which has 13 points in the ICC table as opposed to the 124 we have.

Yes it upset you in some way otherwise why would you think twice about it? If it was not a big deal then why you telling your friend about it? It's not like someone was praising you by calling you a dick head and you wanted to share the good news with your friend :haha:
I was using it as an example genius. And no.. it wouldn't be because I was upset, but hey speak for yourself buddy

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: One of the reason BD guys get nowhere is they simply don't have the temperament to play at the highest level. Today he got some freebies with field up. Imagine them getting sledged by Australia. Every single one player from their team can be provoked into playing stupid shot.

He had a pretty good test match and concentrated on his game when chatter was going on. Calling some player of the last ranked team a school boy and that "school boy" scoring a test century against you, the top ranked team, is basically a kick on the butt. If I were him, I would quip "a school boy was able to score a century against them", and then shut up. Sometimes less words are more.

Was he complaining? He is not an idiot like... So Viru how does feel to have your ass handed out to you by a schoolboy?:hysterical: Next time the Indian batsmen come out to bat they should call them uncles :haha:
:hmmmm: We won by 113 runs, not a very good "ass handing out" job by your tigers, eh ? :haha:
For a proud illiterate like Mushfiqur Rahim ' date=' school boy is a abusive word .:winky:[/quote'] Mushfiq is an illiterate? He could outspeak any of your boys in English. Did any of you idiots watch the press conference? He made a passing comment that it was tough for him to score a century as the conditions were tough and there was a lot of sledging from the opposition. After that the journalists kept on asking what the Indians said, at first he didn't say anything but then he gave in and said they called me a "schoolboy" and he was smiling. We don't start crying after every time the Aussies say something.
Mushfiq is an illiterate? He could outspeak any of your boys in English. Did any of you idiots watch the press conference? He made a passing comment that it was tough for him to score a century as the conditions were tough and there was a lot of sledging from the opposition. After that the journalists kept on asking what the Indians said' date=' at first he didn't say anything but then he gave in and said they called me a "schoolboy" and he was smiling. We don't start crying after every time the Aussies say something.[/quote'] Why is that tiger limping in your av?