"Mommy, mommy, those evil Indians called me a school boy"

Karan114

Some of you need to stop posting these rofls smileys in every other topic. Rahim didnt say anything bad yet the OP made the title of this thread as if Rahim was complaining. Beating a lower rank team and then laughing like fools wont give a good message to others. No wonder why members from other big cricket forums laugh at the IQ of some of the members here who just like to post rofls' date=' lmaos without any reason. I have never seen australian fans react like this. Even when they were at the top.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
i don't how the mods allow this kind of abusive language about the players since this has nothing to do with the cricket. i think it only cheapens this site.
I dont think its abusive. And there are idiots in every forum. Some of the idiots are in bangladeshi forums also. But i dont like people laughing like fools on the fans of weaker teams. Thats arrogancy. Destiny can change pretty quickly and these same people will look like tools then. And because of them fans of other countries make fun of real indian cricket fans. Sorry if you guys feel insulted here. Not every indian is like that.
I dont think its abusive. And there are idiots in every forum. Some of the idiots are in bangladeshi forums also. But i dont like people laughing like fools on the fans of weaker teams. Thats arrogancy. Destiny can change pretty quickly and these same people will look like tools then. And because of them fans of other countries make fun of real indian cricket fans. Sorry if you guys feel insulted here. Not every indian is like that.
i understand your argument about having idiots in every forum.. but to call a cricketer "proud illiterate" for no apparent reason in a cricket forum is just abusive... and mods (not only this .. but every forum) needs to crack down on this kind of trash talk.
It's not that Mushfiq guy is complaining..But it couldn't have been more lame than him to say in a press conference that he was called a 'school kid' and he gave a fitting reply by scoring a 100 (big deal!!).. He is a young player and hope he scores many more centuries in his cricketing life but this trait of Bangers to bring out their victim cards just about every where and then show off their false bravados (for public consumption) on small matters here and there.. These Banger players were giving nasty sent offs and swearing on most gentle of players like Dravid, in their zeal to show off their false baravdos..That Shahadat Hossain was full of when he was bowling in the first innings..Kicking, swearing, yelling MF on Dravid and now this chumps are citing some things like 'school boy' etc. when suddenly one of them managed to score a 100 on a placid pitch like that..
i too first thought shahadat was referring to dravid as a "mofo", but i don't think thats what he was doing. at least not right up to dravids face. it was more of a celebratory burst. think about it: reverse yorking dravid for 4 is a big achievement for likes of dale steyn or mohammad asif, so shouldn't it be bigger for "ordinary" bowlers like shahadat? shahadat is naturally aggressive on the field - off the field he claims to be meek and quiet. he acts the same way against zimbabwe as he did against India. his wicket taking celebrations can be likened to Ochocinco's antics in the endzone. a bit over the top, but harmless in the end.
lol it kinda put's us to shame when a school boy hits us for a 100 XD ... anyways when i read' date=' it says that journalists kept asking him what the indians where saying on the field to him and he said school boy with a smile ... i do not think he was making a fuss out of it ...[/quote'] Are you sure you are Indian? NO offense but you are trying too hard to prove your Indianess in all the BD threads. Besides, hitting a 100 in a losing cause when the bowlers are just waiting for the wicket is no big deal. If his 100 has come in the 1st session, it could have helped BD draw the game. But it came after he started slogging when Indian victory was near.
Are you sure you are Indian? NO offense but you are trying too hard to prove your Indianess in all the BD threads. Besides, hitting a 100 in a losing cause when the bowlers are just waiting for the wicket is no big deal. If his 100 has come in the 1st session, it could have helped BD draw the game. But it came after he started slogging when Indian victory was near.
-_-' ... no am not bd nor do i have any gene from them but am not 100% indian either! if you must know i am mixed (malasia/india) ... anyways thankyou for welcoming me to the thread i suppose