Another India-Sri Lanka series this year?

Sachinism

India has played Lanka many times since the last 2 years Firstly Ind/SL in India in 2007 (before WC) 2007 CB series involving Ind/Sri Lanka/Aus in 2008 Asia Cup 2008 Ind/SL series in SL in 2008 Ind S.Lanka series in SL 2009 India/S.Lanka/NZ in Compaq Cup in 2009 Ind/SL in India 2009

2 in BD, 2 against SA, 3 against SL ( if confirmed), 3 against NZ ( as per FTP) and then a 3 test match series with SA in SA before the WC 2011...total of 13 tests in next 12-13 months, not bad at all. In comparison, Aus Play 2 against NZ in feb-mar, 2 against Pak in Eng in June and then 5 in the ashes before WC 2011, just 9 tests for the Punter. I get the feeling Aussies might just say yes to the BCCI proposal of converting the 7 odi series to 2 tests and 3 odis. Things get mpore exciting for us post 2011 WC with tours of WI, Eng and Aus in 10 months following the WC.

Golden opportunity for India to send their B string side. My team would be M Vijay V Kohli (VC) Rohit Raina© Manish Pandey Abishek Nayar Piyush Chawla Irfan Pathan Yusuf Pathan A Mithun Vinay Kumar P Ojha Karthik Tyagi
Good thought.. But I want RD and Laxi playing all tests till they retire (which is not very far).. Since we have not won much in Lanka, we should not take the series lightly.. We should go there and win it..

:((This is ridiculous. We already played them 12-13 times in the last year. Also such tri nation tournaments and Asia cups are ridiculously common these days that nobody is giving them a hoot. However test matches! That is wonderful news. Let them play any no. of tests against us. Want to see Sachin extending his century gap even more and get to magical 100 100s mark asap.