Bade Miyan to Bade Miyan, Chote Miyan Bhi Subhan Allah

^ In order to save their national pride, they must boycott everything related to Australian cricket. The thumping by Aussies has hurt every pak fan and in retaliation PCB may decide not to play Australia any more.
They're gonna play a 2 test match series against aussies in England in 3-4 months. :winky:
how many threats are you going to create on pakistan? sometimes i wonder that maybethis fourm just exist becasue of pak cricket! our u-19 played some real cricket and i don't mind a bit defeat like today's. they at least played with a heart and gave a good fight. why don't you guys worry abt the future talent coming from your side?
I am sure there will be similar threads when (or if) Paki-sThan wins as well.

A comment on CI

I follow county cricket in England and am a selector of a local county, I have a sincere advice for you : 1. Please get rid of the selection committee. 2. Seniors should not occupy the place instead of talented youth. (get rid of Younis,Yousuf, Malik, Misbah, Umar Gul, Salman Bhat,Kamran Akmal. 3.Make Afridi captain and groom Umar Akmal as his deputy,bring in some young guns from Pak-A and under 19 team. Players like Anwar Ali- Pak U19, Fayaz Bhat- Pak U19, Hammad Azam- Pak U19, Babar Azam- Pak U19 ,Kashif Siddiq Pak-U19Opener, Abid Ali Pak-U-19 Opener, Asad Shafiq 1st Class M/order, Umair Khan 1st Class M/ order, Aamir Sajjad 1st ClassM/ order, Naveed Yasin Pak-U-19M/order, Tabish Khan-1st ClassF/ Bowler, Uzair ul Haque Pak U19 F/ Bowler, Mohamad Talah Test Cricketer F/ Bowler, Naeem Anjum Pak-U-19Wicket Keeper. If you give these players chance I swear Pakistan will be world beaters in 6 months.
What it basically suggests is to include Afridi & Umar Akmal to the Under 19 team and they will be World beaters in 6 months.:nervous: