Doctor Afridi: A bite a day, reverse swing way (Only Banned for 2 T20's)

In the Dhoni banned for 2 matches incident, the entire Indian team was fined for 40% match fees.. Looking at the Gnashridi clip, do you think Asif and Rana were not knowing what he was doing? Infact the whole Pak team must be knowing what's going on and should be fined..IMO both Rana and Asif are party to this ball gnashing offence..
i agree.Asif and rana should atleast be fined,they are partly culpable in this matter.
man, these pakis just don't want to let go an opportunity to embarrass their country! what an absolute idiot! imagine what would happen if he becomes the captain in all 3 formats (which btw seems very likely)? i don't understand that what on earth was he thinking? its like he knew he WAS going to get caught, but he was just wanted to win at al cost. as a pakistani, my sincere apologies to all the lovers of the game for this shameful act.
Great to see a sensible Pakistani post, bro. Respect.
http://blogs.abc.net.au/files/afridi_waca.mp3 Afretard getting pwned by the ABC reporter "I was smelling the ball" "But you don't smell with your teeth, Shahid..." "Don't ask negative questions" :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: WHAT A BEAST! Listen carefully... It turned out to be a nail-biting finish. You know what he was thinking when he said that. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
"I was smelling the ball" "But you don't smell with your teeth, Shahid..." "Sometimes, you can do it...er.....Don't ask negative questions" Oh my goodness...I can only shake my head in sheer disbelief. Paki or not, this guy is an utter insult to human intelligence.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Doc, I am as bemused as you. Btw Doc, a quick question to you. You have been following Pakistan cricket and understand their psyche more than most people. What do you think will happen now? Do you think Afridi will be made captain once he's back from the frankly pathetic ban of two T20s?
I am not sure about that, Sriram, but will be prepared to wager that this cements Afridi's place as captain. PCB will probably see this as some kind of cocking the snook at establishment. Besides, he has become their default messiah just by elimination- Younis out, Yousuf out, Malik out, that leaves just him. He'll now take over the captaincy in all 3 forms and be feted and dined by cognoscenti, until, as night follows day, the team implodes under his mad, methodless leadership, just as they have been doing spectacularly in more sage hands. At that point, it'll hit the deluded fans that it's not the skipper but the personnel at his command that's the problem. They'll of course refuse to acknowledge the home truths the rest of us know and clamour for a change in leadership just as they are doing currently. Cue Younis Khan making a return. PK, Modi and his cohorts are destroying cricket, slitting the golden goose apart feather by feather. If you can't see that, I give you more credit than you deserve.

I hope Gnashridi comes back quickly to take the Kaptaanship after 2 forgettable mickey mouse T20 matches and take Pak cricket to even newer depths.. ROFL @ "Frustrated" Pea-Brain Gnashridi leading the hapless Pak side in Test cricket.. Thanks to Pakistan cricket for the non-stop daily entertainment..

Stupid dumb idiot...this is not b/c he did the tampering but did it in front of million of cameras. He's right when he said that almost every team does it and other 'teams' just get away with it whether they put their spikes on the ball, use special gums, nails etc etc. I have always been neutral about tampering as in this totally batsmen friendly game it should be allowed to certain extent. Bats are getting lighter, with 100 times better stocks, on flatter and flatter wickets, smaller boundaries, field restriction, free hit, new balls after 34 over and etc etc and what's there for bowlers?....nothing! I am not defending Afridi here, but generally the whole ball tampering issue. Afridi dumbo should have got a few series band instead of two T20 just for his dumb behavior of not realizing how many cameras and eyes are watching!

Even more shocking is that Afridi defending himself saying others do it. If his neighbour is a psycho, Afridi sounds like he will turn one as well. This isn't the first time and it almost sounds like Paki players just take cheating as part of the game. How far would you go to win a game? I'm quite sure PCB will now be lining up to make him a captain. They would term this as agressive move by Afridi surely. Imran, Wasim, Waqar, Shoaib, Afridi.. it just goes on and on and on. They still embrace disgraceful methods to win a game of cricket. In fact Buchnan in his recent book mentions Akthar as a bad influence on youngsters and Akthar lined up few tactics (illegal ones of course) to win games for Knight Riders. It's a shame really and a captain doing it deserves severe punishment.

Even more shocking is that Afridi defending himself saying others do it. If his neighbour is a psycho, Afridi sounds like he will turn one as well. This isn't the first time and it almost sounds like Paki players just take cheating as part of the game. How far would you go to win a game? I'm quite sure PCB will now be lining up to make him a captain. They would term this as agressive move by Afridi surely. Imran, Wasim, Waqar, Shoaib, Afridi.. it just goes on and on and on. They still embrace disgraceful methods to win a game of cricket. In fact Buchnan in his recent book mentions Akthar as a bad influence on youngsters and Akthar lined up few tactics (illegal ones of course) to win games for Knight Riders. It's a shame really and a captain doing it deserves severe punishment.
whoa, any chance of getting more info on this, without me going out to get the book? :pray:
Stupid dumb idiot...this is not b/c he did the tampering but did it in front of million of cameras. He's right when he said that almost every team does it and other 'teams' just get away with it whether they put their spikes on the ball, use special gums, nails etc etc. I have always been neutral about tampering as in this totally batsmen friendly game it should be allowed to certain extent. Bats are getting lighter, with 100 times better stocks, on flatter and flatter wickets, smaller boundaries, field restriction, free hit, new balls after 34 over and etc etc and what's there for bowlers?....nothing! I am not defending Afridi here, but generally the whole ball tampering issue. Afridi dumbo should have got a few series band instead of two T20 just for his dumb behavior of not realizing how many cameras and eyes are watching!
So in your opinion he should get banned because he got CAUGHT cheating but not because he did cheat... Pakis = ****heads. The end.