Doctor Afridi: A bite a day, reverse swing way (Only Banned for 2 T20's)

A long time ago, when I was a small child, we used to play cricket every afternoon in a field using tennis and sometimes rubber balls. One day a batsman played a shot towards a grazing cow. The ball rolled up to the cow and stopped. The cow smelled it and then, to our surprise, swallowed the ball. At that time, I could not believe how can a cow (or any other animal for that matter) eat a rubber ball. If someone had told me that a time would come when a real human being would attempt the same thing with a leather ball in an international match in front of live cameras in view of millions of spectators world wide, I would have laughed it off. Human beings are supposed to get better, more intelligent and more sophisticated with time. Even the most backward tribes from different parts of the world are getting educated and are learning a more civilized way of life. But then, incidents like these give us evidence of devolution where one human being of incredibly low intelligence and subhuman qualities emerge and then proceed to infect an entire community. I wonder if we are witnessing the birth of a new species as a result of a devolution. Note how the leader enjoys a blind loyalty irrespective of his actions that would be considered unwise in human societies. Reminds me of the movie "I am legend". The creatures of darkness would have attempted to eat a cricket ball in the middle of an international match. Or would they?
:haha::haha::haha: Sheesh, a cricketer trying to bite a ball. There is shameless, there is headless and then there is Afridi! Doc, do you have any research linking a red cherry diet with the thickness of the skull ?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/8491591.stm What a retard, what a Retard, No let me say that again -- WHAT A RETARD !! Only a god damn Paki can be this!:haha: They smell with their teeth, eat with their nose, see with their ears and of course think with their A*S*S!
Afridi claims he was 'smelling' ball Don't know whats so surprising, some ppl like to smell their food b4 they have a bite

"His team's bowling coach was a serial cheat and so is Afridi" - Darryl Hair http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,1,26673669-10389,00.html

FORMER Test umpire Darrell Hair has branded disgraced Shahid Afridi a serial cheat likely to re-offend. "Cheat is the only word for him," Hair said of Afridi, who was banned for two Twenty20 games for biting the ball at the WACA last Sunday. "He has cheated before, he has cheated in this instance - he pleaded guilty - and I'm sure he will again. He is no angel. "Afridi has come out and said every team has done it but their bowling coach Waqar Younis has been convicted of ball tampering," Hair said.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: