Kings XI Punjab

Punisher

:nono: MI won and it was a master stroke from Goddy to keep the excitement level going till the last ball :--D
lal, this is a bluddy conundrum for me now. I want Rayudu and Murtaza to do well, but how can they do well and still MI make lose? :--D

well fought in the end.i knew we were losing wen I saw Kaif instead of Sodhi.n he Irfan played ahead of him.wtf was he in the team for?
Kaif also misfielded and let a dot ball go to 4 and missed numerous run out chances from direct hit.

Both games have been close. In both of the games, they were in a winning position but failed to capitalize on those opportunities. There was a lack of strategy in not being to defend 200. I dont think a lot of yorkers were bowled......just had to keep on bowling in the block hole or full and on the offside. Sharma probably bowled one over too many and too late. Poor execution !! Also, I reckon Abdullah should open the bowling attack as he usually picks up wickets at the start. Positive was Bisla and Bopara scoring runs which will give them confidence. It was the perfect time for Yuvi to come in and swing his bat around but just couldnt do it although it has to be noted that he's coming after a long lay-off. Now go and win some games :two_thumbs_up:

What the hell do they need to win match? Sreesanth, Irfan, Chawla, Yuvraj, Mahela, Sangakkara, Bopara, Kaif, Abdulla all these guys have played atleast one international match. On top of that a domestic player helps them score as well. Yet they managed to lose it.