Kolkata Knight Riders

Texy

Prince of kolkata (Ganguly) should get retired by himself before throwing him out ! strike rate of merely 100 in T20 is as bad as strike rate of 60 in ODI ! moreover, he cant see anything i guess, the way he blinks his eyes, it suggests that he is not comfortable anymore !

Prince of kolkata (Ganguly) should get retired by himself before throwing him out ! strike rate of merely 100 in T20 is as bad as strike rate of 60 in ODI ! moreover' date=' he cant see anything i guess, the way he blinks his eyes, it suggests that he is not comfortable anymore ![/quote'] He used to blink even at his prime :winky: Yeah..this for sure is Dada's last IPL season!

He used to blink even at his prime :winky: Yeah..this for sure is Dada's last IPL season!
Frankly speaking I now feel that all the noise made about Dada not being captain in last IPL was simply a foolish one .. but I dont see any other player with captain material in their team .. the one thing I dont understand about Dada is that why is he not giving players like Mathews etc. to come at the top and instead opting himself even when he knows he is struggling like anything

Guest DeveGowda
Frankly speaking I now feel that all the noise made about Dada not being captain in last IPL was simply a foolish one .. but I dont see any other player with captain material in their team .. the one thing I dont understand about Dada is that why is he not giving players like Mathews etc. to come at the top and instead opting himself even when he knows he is struggling like anything
he may thinking by himself that when all Senior players like Sachin,Anil,Gilchrist,hayden,vaas etc playing well it just matter of time he will get is form back...he wants attention and control but sadly its not working for him....Its better if he realised team is important than him.. **What to do Kolkatta people will him support what may ahhpen in field :banghead:

Chris Gayle would be a good captain.

Points TableTeams Mat Won Lost Tied N/R Pts Net RR Mumbai 5 4 1 0 0 8 +1.167 Bangalore 6 4 2 0 0 8 +0.961 Rajasthan 6 3 3 0 0 6 -0.017 Deccan 5 3 2 0 0 6 -0.031 Kolkata 6 3 3 0 0 6 -0.381 Delhi 6 3 3 0 0 6 -0.618 Chennai 6 2 4 0 0 4 -0.079 Punjab 6 1 5 0 0 2 -0.771 * Top three IPL teams will qualify for Champions League Full details » :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: