Kolkata Knight Riders

Texy

chaloo yaar done and dusted... khel khatam paisa hajam.. :(( Gauti should taken lesson from this loss.. last year also he wasted Tendo and he committed the same mistake even this year. Future : KKR should retain back Gauti,Yusuf,Tendo,Narine and Mogan Say Bye Bye to Kallis ..
Never mind. 2 play-offs, 1 championship in 3 years is good. :good: Some teams don't even know what a play-off feels like :--D

chaloo yaar done and dusted... khel khatam paisa hajam.. :(( Gauti should taken lesson from this loss.. last year also he wasted Tendo and he committed the same mistake even this year. Future : KKR should retain back Gauti,Yusuf,Tendo,Narine and Mogan Say Bye Bye to Kallis ..
:hysterical: Best joke of the year. Gauti & learn from past mistakes. Thats not Gauti. If he is ever in the same team as Ten...I am sure...Ten will be sitting in the dugout again till it is confirmed that their team is done & dusted to get a chance.

:hysterical: Best joke of the year. Gauti & learn from past mistakes. Thats not Gauti. If he is ever in the same team as Ten...I am sure...Ten will be sitting in the dugout again till it is confirmed that their team is done & dusted to get a chance.
This. He will make sure RTD doesn't play till they are out just to prove that he was right in not playing him.

I hope Shakib plays for another team instead of KKR, not even getting an IPL contract wont be bad as long as he aint playing for KKR. I have a feeling that Gayrukh has some kind of gayish influence in the team. I have seen shakib mingling too much with that abdullah guy. :nervous:

I hope Shakib plays for another team instead of KKR' date=' not even getting an IPL contract wont be bad as long as he aint playing for KKR. I have a feeling that Gayrukh has some kind of gayish influence in the team. I have seen shakib mingling too much with that abdullah guy. :nervous:[/quote'] Shakib has just arrived after the Zimbabwe series.. What's your point?? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

PWI would even lose to most associate teams. KKR should be able to thrash PWI convincingly. How is the wicket of Ranchi? suitable for spinners or what?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I hope Shakib plays for another team instead of KKR' date=' not even getting an IPL contract wont be bad as long as he aint playing for KKR.[b'] I have a feeling that Gayrukh has some kind of gayish influence in the team. I have seen shakib mingling too much with that abdullah guy. :nervous:
:hysterical::hysterical:
They were pretty poor throughout. Narine shined singlehandedly. Should be the only player to be retained. And maybe GG too.
Sena lead the attack remarkably well. 2nd in the economy rate list while bowling most of his overs in the PP :dance: KKR statistics; http://stats.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2013/engine/records/averages/batting_bowling_by_team.html?id=7720;team=4341;type=tournament

Shakib has just arrived after the Zimbabwe series.. What's your point?? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
In previous IPL, i felt there was a bit too much of mingling between the two. Infact, shakib even brought Abdullah to Bangladesh after last IPL :cantstop: