Time to get in raina and rohit in the team and kick out....

nballa

badri and vijay. these two guys disappointed me. I don't want them anywhere near my team. lets get in raina and rohit. atleast they command respect from the opposition.
But none of these guys qualify to play for Pakistan. :dontknow:

you guys are not getting it. almost all top class players who played for india announced themselves with a bang. dravid, ganguly, laxman, tendulkar, yuvraj, zaheer maybe with the exception of sehwag. they had it in them from the getgo and established themseves as proven winners in the first few internationals they played. a 16 yr old tendulkar scored a 50 in his debut series against probably the best pace attack of all time. ganguly scored 2 centuries in a row on his debut, dravid the same. you could just tell they were going to be future greats and they did not disappoint. but the new crop of youngsters don't have it in them. no talent no fight no determination no nothing. looks like they just made their way throught the quota system. In the present fast paced world of cricket it just does not cut it. they will just be dropped like flies.

All of them will get their chances. The ones who grab it will get to stay. This is as competitive as it gets. Kohli did a great job of sealing his spot in the ODIs with some big scores. Anyone who wants a perm place in the team needs to do it big and needs to do it quick, that is the nature of the situation with so many talunted bats.

badri and vijay. these two guys disappointed me. I don't want them anywhere near my team. lets get in raina and rohit. atleast they command respect from the opposition.
Finally some sane comments..I am with you on this one except for Rohit, it should be Kohli but its a close one.
I think it is unfair to be gunning for these inexperienced players with just 1 failure. Badri was a tad nervous and Murali did not convert his little scores to half century or even better century. I hope he does not meet the same fate as Akash Chopra who was technically good but whose conversion was bad.
we would take ur comments with some seriousness, if you come out in the open and admit that u r a paki. dont worry about our team.:--D we had injury problems and a weird selection. otherwise no way Saha could have played . we have Kohli, Raina, Pujara, Rahane and Manish pandey apart from Badri/Vijay/Rohit. VVS and Rahul would be fit again for the next series. all is well. You focus on what ur Mulla Kaptaan says about 'runing' ur team; also quit trying the 'i am an indian' dance, u r horrible...the whole forum is laughing at you.:hysterical:
you guys are not getting it. almost all top class players who played for india announced themselves with a bang. dravid' date=' ganguly, laxman, tendulkar, yuvraj, zaheer maybe with the exception of sehwag. they had it in them from the getgo and established themseves as proven winners in the first few internationals they played. a 16 yr old tendulkar scored a 50 in his debut series against probably the best pace attack of all time. ganguly scored 2 centuries in a row on his debut, dravid the same. you could just tell they were going to be future greats and they did not disappoint. but the new crop of youngsters don't have it in them. no talent no fight no determination no nothing. looks like they just made their way throught the quota system. In the present fast paced world of cricket it just does not cut it. they will just be dropped like flies.[/quote'] Judging by your posts so far, nballa = noballs?