Discussing first test at Nagpur between India and SA, 2010

Feed

I think Smith should have thought more about the time required for his bowlers rather than his batsman's individual score.
Trust me if anyone cares about International records and averages no one surpases Dhoni. Smith is nothing compared to Dhoni. This match is going to be a tie because Two defensive captains are fighting against each other. It's not Ponting who either goes for the runs for the result, i hardly saw Australia playing for a draw. England irritates me the most, they would have lost two tests against Oz and Saf but somehow made a draw. Draw is ver unfair after 5 days of long cricket, we expect results bro.
Trust me if anyone cares about International records and averages no one surpases Dhoni. Smith is nothing compared to Dhoni. This match is going to be a tie because Two defensive captains are fighting against each other. It's not Ponting who either goes for the runs for the result, i hardly saw Australia playing for a draw. England irritates me the most, they would have lost two tests against Oz and Saf but somehow made a draw. Draw is ver unfair after 5 days of long cricket, we expect results bro.
Yes, Dhoni sadly is turning out to be one very defensive captain.

Dandruff, same formula doesn't work everytime. Please stop doing this. Last time also it didn't work if you remember. about this game, Our team is good enough to come out of trouble in any situation. Though one can easily say that INdia is in trouble today and that because we don't have regulars playing in the team. But still we are India. This is new Indian team era. We can bail ourself out from any situation.

Dandruff, same formula doesn't work everytime. Please stop doing this. Last time also it didn't work if you remember. about this game, Our team is good enough to come out of trouble in any situation. Though one can easily say that INdia is in trouble today and that because we don't have regulars playing in the team. But still we are India. This is new Indian team era. We can bail ourself out from any situation.
Abe Tics, you may think that I am trying to anti-jinx?.....No man, I am dead serious! You think this team with this pathetic bowling deserves to be no 1?

What you mean deserve etc??? The other teams have been worse then us, and we have played better cricket than others and hence we are rightfully no. 1. South Africa lost a series at home to Australia. We didn't. They might have won down under couple of test, which we also almost did, but we dind't lose to Aus.

What you mean deserve etc??? The other teams have been worse then us, and we have played better cricket than others and hence we are rightfully no. 1. South Africa lost a series at home to Australia. We didn't. They might have won down under couple of test, which we also almost did, but we dind't lose to Aus.
The team that made us no 1 had better bowling form than right now. Jumbo is gone, Bhajji and Mishra are bowling shyte, Ishant is still struggling, Sree is hit and miss so far, Pathan is nowhere to be found and so is RP. And that is why India will soon slip down from no. 1
The team that made us no 1 had better bowling form than right now. Jumbo is gone' date=' Bhajji and Mishra are bowling shyte, Ishant is still struggling, Sree is hit and miss so far, Pathan is nowhere to be found and so is RP. And that is why India will soon slip down from no. 1[/quote'] Agreed.