We are still the No. 1 - The Victory dance thread

The only reason RSA won the first test is because we had two n00bs(Vijay and Badri) and one ultra n00b(Saha). Had we had Laxy, we would have drawn the test. And I'm not even mentioning the absence of a certain #3. We are still #1 and deservedly so. If you think we don't have a champion bowler, kindly GTFO. :finger: If you don't like it or feel like taking sacks of salt, kindly GTFO. :finger:

The only reason RSA won the first test is because we had two n00bs(Vijay and Badri) and one ultra n00b(Saha). Had we had Laxy, we would have drawn the test. And I'm not even mentioning the absence of a certain #3. We are still #1 and deservedly so. If you think we don't have a champion bowler, kindly GTFO. :finger: If you don't like it or feel like taking sacks of salt, kindly GTFO. :finger:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Nopes .. had a bet with shane ... 100 Mil for India win and 50 Mil for loss ... 75 on a draw :cantstop:
Its ok if you looted the ICF coffers paaji. Today everything is cool. :icflove::icflove:
What happened to your sachin thread? :P