Yesssssssss!!!!! Suck It

Congratulations' date=' deserved victory throughout the basis of the test. [b']Would of been better if it was a 3 match series so we could have a decider, but not to be.
Exactly my sentiment.
Celebrate with a pinch of salt' date=' they almost pulled it off.[/quote'] Don't see anything wrong with what he said. It was a very close win. Still like others said it's a win.... so :hatsoff: Glad to see that Bhajji finally bowled well. It's been a long time since he's actually lived up to his rep as a senior bowler.
Don't see anything wrong with what he said. It was a very close win. Still like others said it's a win.... so :hatsoff: Glad to see that Bhajji finally bowled well. It's been a long time since he's actually lived up to his rep as a senior bowler.
I didn't know that a win by an innings and 57 runs in a match where 80 overs have been lost is a close win. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I didn't know that a win by an innings and 57 runs in a match where 80 overs have been lost is a close win. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: For some people the glass will always only be half empty..They just can't let go of their pessimism to enjoy moments in their life :--D
Don't see anything wrong with what he said. It was a very close win. Still like others said it's a win.... so :hatsoff: Glad to see that Bhajji finally bowled well. It's been a long time since he's actually lived up to his rep as a senior bowler.
true... a win is a win...but there's nothing wrong with asking people to take it with a pinch of salt
no body is denying that this isn't a good win for us....despite only bowling with three bowlers and rain interruptions... just that there are still weaknesses in the bowling attack,why a bowler who can remove the top order of the proteas struggles removing the last two wickets...
Just curious, how long have you been watching cricket