What talent u got???

Legend

i opened this thread juzt so that, we all can share of what talent we got in cricket... Do u play cricket now dayz??? where do u play(place,region)?? for which team/club u play for? What's ur proffesion as a cricket player?, bowlers??batsman?? or typical Desi answer that - "I am allrounder" lol also share that, what place can u bat better, are u a middle order batsman, are u an opening bowler, and stuff like that.. okay all... here is my introduction I usually play in Washington Cricket League... though we have 5 diff leagues in our region i live in Virginia, Usa i play for Metro Cricket club.. I am a Spiner, who can bat and stick around for long time... my job is like that of michel hussey, i also come pretty late down the order.. ppl call me Daniel Vetorri of Virginia.. i earned this name last to last season, when i played 3 consecutive patient knocks in which i ended up as a star along side my name(not out i mean), and scored some valuable runs for the team after team was very poorly terrorised with 40 some for 5... so yaa, i am Daniel Vetorri of Usa...

Re: What talent u got??? Im sure there are some seriously good cricketers on this board/the other ICF I sadly am not one of them I ..ermm..'bowl' off spin (which isnt bad really)...I can bowl medium pace too and 'bat' a bit. by a bit I mean a sideways swish and get bowled routine so yeah, im rubbish

Re: What talent u got??? Fair picks there Dhondy, add David Johnson to it and the list is complete. I forgot to mention that 6 cricketers I mentioned were Indian ones. Apart from that thre are 5 other cricketers that have gone on to play international cricket and they aren't from India :hic:

Re: What talent u got??? Don't know if you should envy me S, if you just stick to cricket and play competetive cricket for many years you will get to play with a fair number of cricketers that will go on to become international cricketers. Lot of premier league cricketers even though mediocre (like me :hic: ) will have and still will come up against the international cricketers. It is more of coincidence than design :hic: