Who are the players who should give IPL a miss and not risk injury?

fineleg

We need our players to be fresh and free-from-injury or niggles for the other International matches esp. Tests. Already our players are getting injured left, right and center. I really think BCCI should 'strongly recommend'(read 'insist') and permit the following players to skip IPL entirely or at least 50% of IPL. But Lalit$Modi$ will squeeze the last drop out of them :mad: 1. Zaheer Khan 2. Ishant Sharma (IPL is what changed him to I-cant sharma in the first place!) 3. Yuvraj Singh (maybe play a few matches only to regain match-fitness if at all required) 4. Tendulkar (50% of IPL matches pls!) 5. Dhoni (back problem, niggles etc. Captain and WK of CSK will only cause more injuries) Anyone else?

We need our players to be fresh and free-from-injury or niggles for the other International matches esp. Tests. Already our players are getting injured left, right and center. I really think BCCI should 'strongly recommend'(read 'insist') and permit the following players to skip IPL entirely or at least 50% of IPL. But Lalit$ will squeeze the last drop out of them :mad: 1. Zaheer Khan 2. Ishant Sharma (IPL is what changed him to I-cant sharma in the first place!) 3. Yuvraj Singh (maybe play a few matches only to regain match-fitness if at all required) 4. Tendulkar (50% of IPL matches pls!) 5. Dhoni (back problem, niggles etc. Captain and WK of CSK will only cause more injuries) Anyone else?
Yuvi :hail::pray: see you in the IPL
The more matches in IPL' date=' the more flexible and less intensive the teams will be. The teams will probably start their best lXI's in the first few games and rest the key players and then bring them back at the end of the season.[/quote'] You seriously don't standby that argument right ? :((
Well, if our players participate in most of ipl, then there is certain risk of key players missing out of subsequent international matches. Circus will be a threat to the real games!
look at the positive .. its about winning but its also about entertainment. Let them entertain and provide people what MOST people want. I can criticize anybody for anything. SRT still playing tests , he is not letting new blood in. MSD captaining .. his field placings are wrong .. bhajji taking 8 wickets ... why the hell he couldnt do that in the first test ... every human has a choice of what he/she wants to feel, try to feel happy about positive in everything and you'll have a better life. You have a choice to enjoy IPL ... enjoy listening to music during IPL or watch anything else ... I hope I didnt offend but its something that I had to learn to fight depression and Im still working on it ...