Such a liberating feeling

Gambit

Whats with the sarkari naukri Rajiv? Bharat Matrimony :hmmm:..Anyway Congrats man..:icflove: Sree, I am just starting out in my career, wish I could do what you are doing sometme down the line. Awesome plan mate...Enjoy...:icflove:

Thanks everyone. The 2.5 month duration takes into account multiple stop overs. There are a lot of places I want to see and a lot of people I want to meet. I decided to go now as I can't see a time in the foreseeable future where I would have the time or the money to do this.

Whats with the sarkari naukri Rajiv? Bharat Matrimony :hmmm:..Anyway Congrats man..:icflove: Sree, I am just starting out in my career, wish I could do what you are doing sometme down the line. Awesome plan mate...Enjoy...:icflove:
Bharat Matromony? There are not many pvt Tech Companies in Canada compared to US, so Govt jobs are considered way better and its very tough to get in, the benefits are awesome compared to US. last year, when I met shwetbah in NY, he was surprised to hear that they give 1 year maternity leave ( either can take it )

Abey mazak tha yaar. Canada kaun move hoga itni young age ke budaape mein :)) @sree india, congrats on your achievement too. Enjoy the new life
..ya, buy a place in BC somewhere and chill out. But drawback here is that house prices are through the roof, whereas in the states..u can buy them for peanuts I have seen houses for like 20K, decent single family in Michigan, Arizona, Nevada..man, sad to see the way its melting out there and its gonna get worse

Bharat Matromony? There are not many pvt Tech Companies in Canada compared to US, so Govt jobs are considered way better and its very tough to get in, the benefits are awesome compared to US. last year, when I met shwetbah in NY, he was surprised to hear that they give 1 year maternity leave ( either can take it )
Sarkari naukri aur shaadi...rings a bell??? People do get a bit slow when they join a Govt Job :--D On a serious note, thats awesome man...1 year maternity leave :omg:

Sarkari naukri aur shaadi...rings a bell??? People do get a bit slow when they join a Govt Job :--D On a serious note, thats awesome man...1 year maternity leave :omg:
Whachyuu talkin abt jack? I don't get it

Guest Gunner
2010-2011. Brought in new years at Bangkok:cantstop: BTW, Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza >>>>>>>>>>>> Patpong, Walking street (Pattaya) Patpong mein apparently quality has gone down.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Pakka desi:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Gunner

Sree, You are missing out on a great deal here,I have been to pretty much every country in the far east except China, north koreaand I can share a few of the loads of nice places you are missing. PM me later and I will give you a better plan than this.