Martyn Dropped from Royals

straight.drive

And selection of Ishant and Duminy for $1 million in not? :hysterical: PS : Warne has won one more IPL than anyone but Gilchrist, so stuff the criticism!
They were dumb too. But duminy was useful in second IPL. Now he is just a waste of cash. I never supported those two picks anyway. :winky: The bigger flaw is that the franchises are picking up players on whim, based on the most recent performances. For them it does not matter whether the player has performed in conditions similiar to IPL or not.

They were dumb too. But duminy was useful in second IPL. Now he is just a waste of cash. I never supported those two picks anyway. :winky: The bigger flaw is that the franchises are picking up players on whim, based on the most recent performances. For them it does not matter whether the player has performed in conditions similiar to IPL or not.
Having the odd dumb selection is different from implying RR has become some sort of an Warne boys' club for people to collect checks from. The Damien Martyn selection did not work out, so what? So many more expensive selections in IPL did not work out - I did not hear noises of nepotism on those, did I? But criticizing the most successful IPL team till date for nepotism and favoritism does not even meet the most basic logical requirements!