There is no stopping Mumbai Indians from winning the DLF IPL this time

flamy

Has MI guaranteed a spot in the semis .. I hope Sachin tries to check out the new talents especially the ICL returnees like TP Singh and Abu Nechim .. I would especially like to see Abu Nechim bowl as he might be a good prospect for the future .. he was the second highest wicket taker in the plate league of the last Ranji after his return from ICL last year and he is quite young at 21 years .. I would also like to see Nayar, Rahane and Pinal Shah and check their progress since IPL 2 .. I would drop at least two of Ryan McLaren, Bravo and Pollard for now and check out new domestic talents instead .. just checked their official squad and they have a good domestic backup too and that should be tested http://www.mumbaiindians.com/teamprofile.aspx

Guest DeveGowda
:mi: vs :brc: finals is as set in as stone as set in stone gets. :two_thumbs_up:
but bollinger is breaking th portion of BRC in stone and rewriting CSK on that :omg:

Has MI guaranteed a spot in the semis .. I hope Sachin tries to check out the new talents especially the ICL returnees like TP Singh and Abu Nechim .. I would especially like to see Abu Nechim bowl as he might be a good prospect for the future .. he was the second highest wicket taker in the plate league of the last Ranji after his return from ICL last year and he is quite young at 21 years .. I would also like to see Nayar, Rahane and Pinal Shah and check their progress since IPL 2 .. I would drop at least two of Ryan McLaren, Bravo and Pollard for now and check out new domestic talents instead .. just checked their official squad and they have a good domestic backup too and that should be tested http://www.mumbaiindians.com/teamprofile.aspx
another promising one is Rahul Shukla pacer from jharkhand and Uttarakhandii left arm pacer Pawan Suyal from delhi

Guest Hiten.

See flemingo you was wrong G. MI are easily stoppable and CSK exposed the chinks in 36year old armor :hysterical:. I don't think MI are going to the semis, as they've used their lifelines bybplayin all the games at home :rofl:

Guest DeveGowda
Mumbai need to win atleast 1 more game........ even then run rates n other chakkar may come into picture But if Mumbai win 2... they are through.... so MI are still not in the semis... and still can go out...
Dont cry...One win is enough...:two_thumbs_up:

Guest DeveGowda
Today's loss can be a blessing in disguise for the MI team :winky: other players will strive to do better & support SRT :two_thumbs_up:
Most of thier Batsmen except scahin are FTB's.....they will reach semi without doubt..but this team doesnt look great as the point table suggests... Collapsing like yesterday aginst a bowling attack considered as Not good :banghead:

Guest DeveGowda
Just get the top 3 IPL teams to the champions trophy and just watch how they are all dismantled' date=' useless buggers :hysterical:[/quote'] No..this time a team from IPL will win CL...:two_thumbs_up: i think the only Best domestic team outside of IPL remaining is Victoria..... NSW and cape cobra's both not entered CL this time :winky: