Sachin Tendulkar's Recent Success .........

FairCricket

The 2nd One-Day International between India and South Africa was about to commence. When Sachin Tendulkar entered the ground as the opening batsman, nobody would have expected him to go for a World record. Over the past years in Cricket matches he had an obstacle stopping him from performing his best, that is his Knee problem, but on 24th February, he batted a magnificent double century not out eventually making a world record as the first cricketer ever that scored a double century in a One-day International. His double century comprises of 23 fours and 3 sixes. When he was returning to pavilion amidst the cheering of his fans, one of the commentators ran towards him to get a voice cut. “What can you say about this extraordinary World Record ?” he asked. “Miracle Doctor from Sri Lanka helped me. I must thank him and the President of Sri Lanka” was the reply. Who is this miracle doctor ? There was no mention or reports in media about this person but it was known to everyone that the meeting of Sachin tendulkar and the President of Sri Lanka occurred just a few weeks before the particular Cricket match in which Sachin made the record. But it did not give room to find a connection between this meeting and the Sachin’s newly created World record. silu.jpg Now SL president has offered , medical help to David Beckham - http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/14401.html

also thanks to him Sri Lanka's brilliant young fast bowler Lasith Malinga recovered from a debilitating, near career ending leg injury. Malinga who took 4 wickets in 4 balls at the last World Cup of cricket but left almost crippled with a leg injury subsequently and not even expected to walk again was helped by the President 's personal physician and is completely recovered today and playing for his country.

Can that samiyar be available for our bowlers like Ishant?
no man dont get this wrong , sachin is a great player , but recently he strugle with injuries and couldn't be at his best , but after healing he can perform well now , that doctor can only heal pysical injuries , cant grow someone's skills :P

Yeah I've heard so much about this doctor.. He doesn't even use any fancy drugs.. Simply ayurvedic treatment.. I was reading this Malingas interview where he mentioned that he tried everything for a year and the results were ZERO but a month treatment with this ayurvedic doctor and he was 100% back... thats just amazing...

Well I am not sure about this lankan miracle doctor, but I do know for sure that there is Dr. Jatin Dass (a cosmic healerand a touch therapist) in Mussoorie , who lives in Lal Tibba area of Mussoorie and Sachin visits him 3-4 times every year. It is rumoured that Sachin owns a villa in Lal Tibba , but the house is shown to be owned by Sanjay Narang ( Sachin's business partner in the business venture of Tendulkar's the chain of restaurants).